Fall is almost ready to end (Dec. 21) and I have tips for end of season sales. You can really update your wardrobe at affordable price. Check out the tips and the outfits that I bought at end of season sales!
Tips for End of Season Sales
- Shop the Bling–Bling is cheaper at sale time
- Shop Accessories — especially statement pieces like belts
- Watch for Cover — Snap up cute jackets, sweaters, and scarves
- Find the White — A crisp white shirt is always a winner
- It’s Always Sweater Weather — Snap up sweater bargains
- A Jean Jacket Can Save the Day! — Get all the colors
Watch my video below with my 6 outfits from my recent Vegas trip, and see the tips for end of season sales in action.
Shop the end of season bling, statement pieces, jackets, white shirts, sweaters and Jean Jackets that you see in the video.
The Chief Blonde Remarks: This giveaway is sponsored by me so just enter away.
Can’t Wait to Win it?
Giveaway runs until Dec. 15, 11:59 PM EST, 18 years and older, US only
This Tips for End of Season Sales giveaway is exclusively hosted on our blog, so only those who enter here will win.
Be sure to return every day for all the DAILY entries
Thanks to Mama the Fox for hosting the Holly Jolly Giveaway Hop. Now that you have entered our giveaway keep hopping to all the other giveaways on these fine blogs!
MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.
Check out these other styling articles:
- Winter Fashion: Hip Clothes for 50 year old Woman
- Are Cuddl Duds warm? Cold weather Pjs that I am wearing
- Spring Wardrobe Building Blocks