This discussion on “Do Seniors Need Unlimited Phone Plans?” with Verizon 55 Plan is brought to you by Verizon. Let me know if you have any questions!
Do Seniors Need Unlimited Phone Plans?
Here’s why everyone MIGHT need an Unlimited Plan:
- Need more data than a traditional limited data can provide
- Need unlimited streaming–get your Netflix or Youtube or Podcasts all day, all the time
- Sick of data overage charges
- Don’t want to THINK about their data, they want to just use it!
Here’s why seniors and boomers MIGHT or WANT an Unlimited Plan:
- All the reasons stated above
- Avoid purchasing home internet via cable or satellite
- Ease of understanding (many cell phone plans are complicated with many limitations), Unlimited plans for seniors are usually very easy to understand and more than adequate for most seniors needs.
- Sometimes, senior unlimited plans are a cheaper option with more flexibility than other offered plans by their carrier
Why seniors WILL want Verizon Plus 55 Plan:
Verizon 55+Plan gives those who are 55 and over all the bells and whistles needed in an unlimited plan:
- Unlimited Data,
- Unlimited Hotspotting
- The ability to call Canada and Mexico
- DVD quality streaming
BIG BONUS to seniors who choose Verizon 55 Plus Plan over other carriers
- Verizon is America’s most reliable network. That means the best coverage as you travel around the US. Basically, no one, especially seniors want cell phone plans that don’t work where you are.
- Best availability of equipment: From the latest phones, tablets, smart devices, wearable technology and any other phone related gadget, Verizon has most everything in one store.
- If you are currently on the Verizon Go Unlimited (which is the same plan as the Verizon 55 plus plan), you will pay $50/month less if you switch. WOWZA. See why it PAYS to be a slightly vintage?
- $80/for 2 lines!