My daughter whipped up these Cinnamon Rosettes Croissants one morning before a holiday. They are divine, a mere four ingredients, and great warm or cold.
- Two (8-oz.) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 stick (8 Tbs) of butter melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tbs cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F
- Place melted butter in a bowl
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in another bowl
- Separate dough into 16 triangles
- Dip each triangle of dough in butter, then dip into cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Roll up each loosely, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point.
- Place each roll on ungreased cookie sheets; wrapping rolled dough around until it forms a rosette shape.
- Bake at 375°F. for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
How to make perfect Cinnamon Rosettes Croissants
Breakfast food can often take so long to make, don’t you think? I long for a quick yummy recipe that everyone will devour. These gorgeous rosettes fit the bill, perfect for a holiday breakfast or a ladies tea.
The Chief Blonde Remarks: This giveaway is sponsored by me so just enter away to win.
Looking for more breakfast recipes?