Bringing you this fabulous family recipe for Best Ever Pumpkin Oat Streusel Muffins that I managed to pry from my cousin Linda’s recipe box. You won’t believe the scents that waft through the house as you make this creation!
I wait for these every year. Why? Why? You can buy pumpkin anytime of the year but for some reason, these muffins just say fall. It’s the wonderful combo of pumpkin spice, pumpkin and other yummy ingredients.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups oats
- 1½ cup brown sugar
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1tsp. soda
- 2 egg
- 2 cup (15 oz can) 100% pumpkin
- 1½ cup milk
- 6 Tbsp oil
- Streusel Topping:
- ½ cup oats
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- ¼ tsp pumpkin spice
- In a mixer, add dry ingredients (flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, soda & pumpkin pie spice).
- Then add liquids (eggs, pumpkin, milk, oil). Mix all together but do not overmix.
- Line muffin tins with muffin paper and spray with baking spray.
- Fill lined muffin tins with muffin mixture.
- Mix streusel topping ingredients together (Oats, brown sugar, pumpkin spice) Psst. You can always double the ingredients if you like lots of streusel ).
- Sprinkle topping on top of muffin mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Find other pumpkin related items!
See my Amazon list for Pumpkin Everywhere for all things pumpkin.