Paula Young “Wispy Waves” Wigs with 4 interchangeable Headbands!
Paula Young’s new Wispy Waves Interchangeable Headbands is a cute 5” long wavy-haired wig paired with one of four interchangeable headbands attached with Velcro®. The headbands colors are Tortoise, red, navy and for a limited time–PINK. The headbands can can be removed easily to create a whole new look. Paula Young will also make a donation to help fund breast cancer research when you purchase The Wispy Waves Interchangeable Headbands. (Also, they donate when you buy one of their Think Pink Wigs , that we featured in this post:
The Wispy Waves wig (or maybe I should say “Fall” ) is surprisingly cute. I have a ton of hair, so a wig for me seemed a little..well redundant, until I put it on. Wow, I really really liked it. So I wore it to dinner with 5 of my girlfriends. The color matched so exactly, that everyone thought it was real. The styling is fun and different. While I have never been a headband girl, this look really worked for me with the extra volume beyond the headband. Once I revealed to my girlfriends that it was a wig, they were shocked and oh so interested. They wanted to know how it attached (with the headbands and secured with combs in the front and back), how I got the color so exact (the wigs comes in 24 color choices), and why I didn’t cut my hair like that! Highly recommend. I even wrote a review for the website, I thought it was that cute.
CONTEST RUNS: Oct. 26- Nov. 3, 2010
PRIZE: 4 winners will take home a Paula Young Wispy Waves Wig, a $50 value, including 4 interchangeable Headbands including the special PINK one for Breast Cancer Awareness!
Super Simple Main Entry: Answer AT LEAST ONE or up to all the questions below and email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org for contest entry and newsletter notification of all our great contests. If you answer more than one question, than that counts as extra entries! YIPEE! (it’s okay to put all the answers in one email). PLEASE do not put your answers to “Linked” questions in the comments–I will have to delete them and it will make the Chief Blonde sad!
1.Click on the link and email us at the address above: What color Wispy Wave would you choose? (Hint: Hold your cursor over the color swatch and it will show the name) http://www.paulayoung.com
2.Click on the link and email us at the address above: Click through the alternate views of the model wearing the Wispy Waves (Hint: Link right below picture). Which Alternate View do you like best? http://www.paulayoung.com/product.aspx?pid=2072&mscssid=&adsrc=
3. Go to the link and email us at the address above: Whose the famous actress/model that designs Paula Young wigs? Famous Actress
4. Go to the link and email us at the address above: Paula Young offers useful information about Hair Loss. What is one article that you could read in this section? http://www.paulayoung.com/medical-hair-loss
5. Go to the link and email us at the address above: Name one piece of helpful information that you can find on this page: http://www.paulayoung.com/helpful-info
6. Go to this giveaway link and email us at the address above: What color boots is the Chief Blonde wearing? Do you like this feature? Will you read it on a regular basis? https://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2010/10/wispy-waves-outfits-modeled-by-women-over-45/..
7. Go to this link and email us at the address above and tell us what important category is featured: IMPORTANT CATEGORY Important Category
8. Go to this link and email us at the address above–Name a company featured in the blog post that is supporting breast cancer awareness https://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2010/10/it-takes-a-nation-to-make-us-aware-of-breast-cancer/
Leave a separate comment for each BONUS entry in our comment section below.
–(+5 email Subscription) In the right hand sidebar–you will see a section that says “Keep up with a Blonde”. Fill in your email to get all the news of our $50 and over giveways. You must verify the email when it comes to activate your subscription. I will check!
–(+ 3 entries) ”Like” Paula Young on their Facebook page, leave a comment on the Paula Young Facebook telling them Still Blonde sent you, and then come back and leave a 5 comments here saying that you did (5 Entries)
–(+3 entries) “Like” Still Blonde on Facebook. If you already do, say so with 3 comments.
Giveaway ends Novemeber 3, 2010 at midnight. Pacific Time.