Tired of Hot Flashes? Apply for the Replenish Research Study
Today’s discussion of the Replenish research study is brought to you by Replenish.
Are you eager to cool down from hot flashes? Do they leave you irritable and feeling frustrated? Or even interrupt your night’s sleep?
You may be interested in a medical research study called the Replenish Study. It is evaluating an investigational medication to see if it may reduce the frequency of hot flashes and sweating associated with menopause.
To qualify, you must be:
- Female between the ages of 40 and 65
- Have not had a hysterectomy
- Suffer from several hot flashes a day
- Receive study medication at no cost
- Receive study-related medical exams (similar to an annual gynecologist visit) at no charge
- Are not required to have insurance
- May be reimbursed for time, travel and other expenses
To learn more about the Replenish Study and see if you qualify, visit www.ReplenishStudy.com or call 1-800-918-1468.