Today I am bringing you my Top 19 Favorites for 2019. Do you use any of these products or looking to try them? Let me know in the comments below what has blown you away this year. Watch the video to get all of my impressions.
Top 19 Favorites of 2019
All products below purchased with my own money unless they have a *. A * indicates that companies sent my a review sample. All links are affiliate links.
1) Ardell Magnetic Liner and Lashes Oh my goodness, RUN to the store and snap these up. The liner is magnetic and so are the lashes. You just apply the gel liner (no stinky glue) and then pop the lashes on, no need to let anything dry.
2) Samsung Galaxy Watch: Rose Gold Renewed or
Rose Gold NEW This watch does so much more than a FitBit. You can get notifications of all your social media, send texts and receive calls. You can change the faces and download so many specially designed apps. Plus it tracks your steps, health and so much more. It’s going to get me off the coach this year! Also, the Renewed Version allowed me to get motivated for $60 less but still comes with an excellent guarantee.
*3) Eagle Creek Packing Cubes:Packing cubes will revolutionize your packing process. To be honest, I never really understood how great packing cubes could be until Eagle Creek sent along their amazing different versions: pouches, sleeves, compression pockets/cubes. You pack all your like items or outfits in a cube and just throw it in your suitcase. When you arrive at your location, you just unpack the cubes into whatever storage is available. You can repack at a moment’s notice. GENIUS!
4) Plaid /Buffalo Sorel Lexi Wedge Boots: These boots just make me sigh. Strangers stop me to ask about them. Yes…they are comfortable. Yes…they are warm. GET THEM. You won’t be sorry.
5) Texting Gloves: I know, I know. I am late to the gate on these but I finally did get a pair of texting gloves. What makes these so great? You don’t have to remove your gloves to text. Simple enough and brilliant to boot!
*6) 206 Collective Suede Boots: You simply can’t go wrong with these tan suede booties from Amazon’s own 206 Collective brand. They look good with everything that I have paired them with and they are comfortable as well.
7) Renewal Body Lotion, 12% Glycolic Acid by Alpha Skin Care (Fragrance Free) Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) is an ingredient derived from natural sugar cane which encourages collagen production and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles for a younger looking you. This product is recommended by Angie from Hot and Flashy. I use it on my arms and legs to reduce brown spots.
*8) Riversol Micellar Water Makeup Remover: If you are already happy with your cleanser, try this product anyway. Bet you will switch. Developed by a dermatologist for people with sensitive skin. Best part? Fragrance Free. Try their entire skin care line.
9) Retin A Micro .08% The gold standard of skin care, only available via prescription. Ask you dermatologist or plastic surgeon for more details. If you only do one thing for your skin use this or the generic Tretinoin.
10) Sanoma Creamery Savory Seed This product is vying for my product of the year, gluten free, yummy cheese and seed mixture, high in protein and low in carbs. Perfection in a snack.
11) Suspend Game A riot of a game a balancing game (think of the old game of TipIt but less childish). So much for so little (under $14)!
12) SunButter Alternative for peanut butter. You can bake all your favorite recipes that feature peanut butter. Biggest bonus is that it’s made in a nut free facility. Such a relief for people who love peanut butter but can’t eat it. Comes in natural, crunchy, and organic varieties.
13) Kim’s Magic Pop and Mini Pop If I was choosing my favorite food find of 2019, it would have to be Kim’s Magic Pops and Mini Pops. I particularly love the huge combo pack that I can get on Amazon (18 different products). These snacks are low in calorie and carbs but still incredibly satisfying. Most of the varieties are less calories than an typical cracker. WINNER!
14) Furniture Clinic Leather Reclaiming Balm Renew and restore color to faded and scratched Leather for Furniture, Cars and Clothing. I used this on my brown leather sectional coach that I thought I was going to have to replace! Now it looks restored. Amazing product. Highly recommend. 8.5 Fl. Oz.
15) Opolar Fan Stay cool anywhere. Powerful, 3 speed settings, USB charge. So inexpensive.
16) NUFACE I am starting to use the Nuface again this year. Use of the Nuface involves a daily time commitment but everyone who I know that uses it claims incredible results. NuFACE Trinity Device Multi-solution skin care device innovatively-designed with interchangeable treatment attachments to improve facial contour, facial tone and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a more radiant, youthful appearance
*17) IRESTORE HELMET I reviewed this hair renewal product here and here. The results were quite stunning. What I love the most about this product is that it has Six Month Money Back Guarantee in case it doesn’t work for you…Win/Win.
18) Walmart EV1 Line from Ellen DeGeneres Sm-xxxl or 4-20. Walmart is killing it lately in women’s fashion. The EV1 line from Ellen DeGeneres is just one example of that. High quality casual clothes at very affordable prices.
19) Bare Minerals Seriously Red STATEMENT LUXE-SHINE LIPSTICK Long Lasting Satin Finish Lipstick (9 Shades) $18-20 My favorite wear everyday red!