Perfect for Summer: Stuffed Avocado Salad Recipe
Stuffed Avocado Salad served with cheesy bread
Stop the presses! This recipe for Stuffed Avocado Salad will start your summer off just right. So many great ingredients. The first time I ate this salad I swore I had never had a better tasting salad. Now you can try it as well. Let me know if you agree!
- 4 avocado
- 2 5 oz cans of albacore tuna in water
- 2 Tablespoons any kind of mayo you wish
- 2 Tablespoons chopped celery
- ¼ cup dried cherries (or dried cranberries)
- 1 diced English cucumber (or regular cucumber)
- 1 bag spring mix salad of your choice
- 4 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Cut avocados in half and remove pit.
- Open tuna, drain, and put in medium bowl and flake with fork
- Make tuna stuffing mixture by combining flaked tuna, mayo, chopped celery and dried cherries
- Divide bagged spring mix lettuce onto 4 plates
- Dress salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette , distributing approx. 1 TBS per plate
- Sprinkle diced cucumber evenly over plated spring mix
- Place 2 avocado halves on each plate
- Mound tuna mixture into avocado halves to "stuff" them
- Serve and enjoy!
The Chief Blonde Remarks:
Love avocados? Here’s some fun (and hilarious) avocado gift products:
Buy all kinds of fun Avocado products here on Amazon.
Blog Update: This blog post originally contained a $30 Paypal giveaway. The Rafflecopter entry device has been removed and had 7119 entries. See Giveaway Winners.