10 Reasons to Upgrade your Wedding Ring!
Ten Reason to Upgrade Your Wedding Ring Now!
- You don’t like your original design. Perhaps you got a simple solitaire and thought that was the ideal engagement ring but now you like the princess cut. Makes sense.
- Your taste in gold has changed. Thirty years ago, I was all about traditional yellow gold. As I got older, my taste changed and now all my jewelry is white gold. Except my engagement ring.
- You’ve hit a milestone. Perhaps you’ve had a baby after 10 years of trying. Or maybe your youngest child has just left the nest. Celebrating your 20th anniversary? Why not upgrade your ring?
- Your old engagement ring has a lot of wear and tear. Sure, your ring might last for decades, but that doesn’t mean it’s looking its best. And since this is one of the most important pieces of jewelry you’ll ever own, don’t you want it to?
- It doesn’t fit properly. I don’t mean it’s a little loose, either. Perhaps you lost 100 pounds and now your finger has gone down two full sizes. Sure, you *could* get your engagement ring re-sized (if that’s possible with the ring you currently have), but why not take this opportunity to upgrade? You know you want to.
- You want a bigger diamond. Don’t be afraid to say it. Many of us want the biggest diamond possible. There’s no shame in that. Heck, I do.
- You lost your engagement ring. Hey, it happens.
- Your original engagement ring isn’t real. If you’re wearing a CZ on your ring finger, it’s time for an upgrade.
- You want it to marry up to your wedding ring. Sometimes people don’t have a matching bridal set — it’s true — and they’d like to have a set that goes together.
- You can afford it. For many of us, our engagement ring was bought when we were young and not terribly stable financially, so we got the ring we could afford at the time. As we grow older, our situation changes, so why not get an engagement ring that reflects that?