Party Beans for your next BBQ
Watch this video where I show you how simple the party beans are to make!
Here’s the recipe for the BEST PARTY BEANS ever!
- 1 pound of browned and drained ground beef
- 1 pound bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 22oz of your favorite baked beans
- 14oz butter neans
- 14 oz of kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon yellow or dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- ¼ brown sugar
- 1 cup of ketchup
- Onions (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a baking pan (13x9 cake pan or preferably an aluminum pan that you can throw out and recycle afterwards as these beans STICK)
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour uncovered.
- Stir every 15 minutes.
- Make a double batch for a big party and serve in a steamer tray to keep warm.
- Leftovers freeze nicely.
The Big Book of Bacon
THE BIG BOOK OF BACON: Savory Flirtations, Dalliances, and Indulgences with the Underbelly of the Pig, by Jennifer Pearsall; November 4, 2014, 2014; $19.95; ISBN: 9781629145556
The Chief Blonde Remarks: You need bacon for my party bean recipe, so here’s the best book I have ever found on bacon. It has all the best tips for “making bacon” right. Here is an excerpt from my original review:
Now I know you have an idea of the delectable recipes in this 271 page full color book. You will love the heavyweight coated stock used to make the book and the oversized format. Every recipe has tips and tricks that help you understand the nuances behind each recipe. There are photos galore, which is a must for me when using a cookbook. And well…MMMMM BACON!
Buy the Big Book of Bacon and all your Bacon Products at Amazon. com
Update: This blog post originally had a giveaway attached. The rafflecopter entry device has been removed and had 5188 entries. See the Giveaway Winners.