Late Night Snacking: Wine? Or Wine Smoothie?
Today’s discussion “Late Night Snacking : Wine Smoothie with Yoplait Light” was sponsored by Yoplait Light
Late Night Snacking and Calories
Do you love late night snacking or perhaps just a relaxing glass of wine before bed? If you do, you may not realize that you can have a cool refreshing smoothie made with Yoplait Light yogurt for the the same amount of calories or less!! Psst…and it’s yummy too!
Here’s some common late snacks and their calories:
- Bag of microwave popcorn with butter (474 calories)
- 2 slices of pizza (570 calories)
- Bottle of Hard Lemonade (220 calories)
- 2 chocolate chip cookies (220 calories)
- 1 6oz glass of red wine (150 calories)
- 1 Wine Smoothie (150 Calories) –recipe follows
Wine Smoothie Recipe — a true Snack Hack!
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend to desired consistency.
- Pour in glasses
- Drink it up
I usually have a glass of red wine before bed every night. It’s a super end of the day treat for me. Also, after dinner, I usually have a little dessert of some kind. But with New Year’s resolutions rolling around, I needed to find a way to cut some calories. I crafted a wonderful Wine Smoothie from Yoplait light yogurt. This delectable sweet combines my usual dessert and wine into one late night treat. A Wine Smoothie is scrumptious for a late night, guilt free snack helping me to keep my New Year’s resolutions.
Need other snacking yummy yogurt Snack Hacks?
Yoplait has a wonderful Pinterest board of wonderful 150 calorie late night snack alternatives made with many of their 20 different flavors. Experience these snacking delights and the recipes when you visit the Yoplait Light Yogurt 150 calories Snack Hack Pinterest board:
- White Russian yogurt cup (made with French Vanilla Yoplait Light)
- Spiced Hot Chocolate yogurt cup (made with Boston Cream Pie Yoplait Light)
- Cherry Eggnog Yogurt Cup (made with Very Cherry Yoplait)
For me, Yoplait Light is a healthy and filling snack (90 calories, 0% fat, and no aspartame) I can eat straight from the package or I can jazz up with a tad of flavoring or alcohol. It’s that guilt-free treat that deserves a featured spot in my fridge.
Tell me how would you jazz up these flavors of Yoplait Light?
- Raspberry Cheesecake
- Boston Cream Pie
- Very Vanilla
- Very Cherry
Get social with Yoplait Light, visit their Pinterest Boards today!