Even More Selections from the Fancy Food Show!
The Chief Blonde hanging out with the Brownie Brittle Team at the Fancy Food Show Summer 2017
- Daelmans stroopwafels Soft, toasted wafers filled with caramel, cinnamon and real Bourbon vanilla, Daelmans stroopwafels (Pronounced STROOP-WAA- FELL) are available in three delicious varieties…Caramel, Honey, and Chocolate-Caramel. Daelmans Stroopwafels are baked with care, using only natural ingredients, and containing no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or trans-fat.Walt and I adore this product. They are so very decadent. You can eat them as is or balance on the side of your coffee to let them warm and then gobble them down. Interesting Fact: They were accepted by American Airlines as their designated snack to replace peanuts and pretzels on all flights! What does that say about their fabulousness…Hmmm?
- Mediterranea Seawater for Cooking, Mediterranea Seawater Soaked Potato Chips, ZUMO Juices & Drinkable Soup. All products are 100% natural ingredients, no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, GMOs, and all are naturally gluten free and shelf-table. Mediterranea Seawater for Cooking is a “liquid salt” applicable to nearly any cooking process. Using seawater (instead of dry salt) helps to more effectively enhance the natural flavors of foods/recipes, keep sodium levels in-check, adds 78 naturally occurring micro-nutrients to recipes , extends the life of raw seafoods. Mediterranea Seawater Soaked Potato Chips were a wonderful kettled cooked chip consisting of chips with only 3 ingredients. ZUMO Juices & Drinkable Soup include a Fancy Food Show Summer 2017 sofi™ Award winner: ZUMO Gazpacho. I loved the lemonade and the sofi winner, because all utilizing Mediterranea Sea
water as a key ingredient/sole sodium source.
- Petit Pot makes delicious organic French puddings (but made in California) called Pot de Creme and organic rice pudding. Petit Pot’s line of Pot De Crème comes in Dark Chocolate, Madagascar Vanilla, Salted Caramel, Lemon Curd and Coffee. The Riz Au Lait is made with organic rice in a classic French style. I must just say, these little pots must be the food that is served in heaven. The rice pudding is even better than my mom’s (sorry mom). Each of the pudding flavors is better than the last! I especially loved the Dark Chocolate. Big Yum and Highly Recommended.
- Skinny Pasta http://amzn.to/2zOJjSR is a Konjac-based pasta alternative. Skinny Pasta is completely free of sugar, wheat, lactose, soy, salt, cholesterol, fat and preservatives. Its main ingredient, the Konjac plant, is native to Southeast Asia and contains Glucomannan, a dietary fiber. 9 calories per serving (regular pasta is 200 calories on average) and endorsed by Weight Watchers with 1 Smart point. Available in a variety of forms, including a traditional noodle shape, couscous, spaghetti, lasagna, fettuccini, and rice. This product is vying for my product of the year. Highly recommend.
- Sheila G’s Gluten Free Brownie Brittle We have previously reviewed Brownie Brittle(here and here). Now they have two new Gluten Free flavors, Dark Chocolate Sea Salt and Chocolate Chip. Both have the same great brownie flavor and crunch as the original but made with gluten free ingredients. This brownie top taste- alike is sure to delight your families this holiday.
- Milton’s Gluten Free Chips Flavorful and irresistible are not typically two words you would use to describe gluten-free crackers and chips – until now. The chips are non-GMO certified, baked not fried, free from gluten, soy, egg, tree nuts and peanuts. Milton’s gluten free baked crackers and chips are packed with 12 to 16 grams of whole grains per serving, contain wholesome, better-for-you ingredients and have a satisfying crunch with every bite. The 5 varieties of Gluten Free Baked Chips that were sent were Himalayan Salt, Nacho Cheddar, Green Chili Salsa, Red Chili Salsa and Sea Salt. We enjoyed the chips very much, you really wouldn’t think “Gluten Free” when eating them. Excellent product for the holidays and various diets.
- Consciously Crafted Lovely Candy Co. Honey Gummy Bears and Honey Truffles – Gummy Bears come in original and sour flavor and is the first gummy candy with the primary ingredient as honey. Gelatin free, peanut-free, gluten free, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial ingredients. The texture is gummy but not sticky. Very satisfying to eat! The Dark Chocolate Honey Truffles are dairy free, artificial ingredient free, and gluten free. Flavors include original, honey and raspberry. Great stocking stuffers or candy to set out for guests.
- Wild Planet Tuna and Wild Filets– #1 Tuna Brand for sustainability 2nd year in a row. #4 Tuna seafood brand in the world (albacore and skipjack). Also offer wild sardines, wild mackerels filet,and wild white anchovies. Packed with protein (13g) and Omega3. The Wild Planet Tuna is pole and line caught. WOW, wow what a great product. We took the tuna and fillets with us to Iceland and were so grateful for the fresh taste of Wild Planet.
- Smashmallows are premium snackable marshmallows that come in flavors that have been “smashed” together (Mocha Chip, Meyer Lemon Poppy Seed, Cinnamon Churro, Mint Chocolate Chip, Strawberries & Cream, Toasted Coconut Pineapplevand Root Beer Float). Made with organic sugar and natural ingredients. Perfect stocking stuffer or for a family game of “What is it?” 80 calories for 4 marshmallows.
- Grandy Oats Coconola is great for snacking, adding to yogurt, using in trail mix creation or as a ice cream topper. 3 varieties include Original, Chocolate Chunk, and Super Hemp Blend. These gluten-free, paleo, snackable granolas are loaded with nutritious coconut chips, seeds and nuts. Walt love the Chocolate Chunk Coconola. He said the coconut flakes were really good and he didn’t miss the grain at all. Great holiday party snack.