Even More Selections from the Fancy Food Show!
The Chief Blonde hanging out with the Brownie Brittle Team at the Fancy Food Show Summer 2017
- Daelmans stroopwafels Soft, toasted wafers filled with caramel, cinnamon and real Bourbon vanilla, Daelmans stroopwafels (Pronounced STROOP-WAA- FELL) are available in three delicious varieties…Caramel, Honey, and Chocolate-Caramel. Daelmans Stroopwafels are baked with care, using only natural ingredients, and containing no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or trans-fat.Walt and I adore this product. They are so very decadent. You can eat them as is or balance on the side of your coffee to let them warm and then gobble them down. Interesting Fact: they were accepted by American Airlines as their designated snack to replace peanuts and pretzels on all flights! What does that say about their fabulousness…Hmmm?
- Mediterranea Seawater for Cooking, Mediterranea Seawater Soaked Potato Chips, ZUMO Juices & Drinkable Soup. All products are 100% natural ingredients, no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, GMOs, and all are naturally gluten free and shelf-table. Mediterranea Seawater for Cooking is a “liquid salt” applicable to nearly any cooking process. Using seawater (instead of dry salt) helps to more effectively enhance the natural flavors of foods/recipes, keep sodium levels in-check, adds 78 naturally occurring micro-nutrients to recipes , extends the life of raw seafoods. Mediterranea Seawater Soaked Potato Chips were a wonderful kettled cooked chip consisting of chips with only 3 ingredients. ZUMO Juices & Drinkable Soup include a Fancy Food Show Summer 2017 sofi™ Award winner: ZUMO Gazpacho. I loved the lemonade and the sofi winner, because all utilizing Mediterranea Sea
water as a key ingredient/sole sodium source.
- Petit Pot makes delicious organic French puddings (but made in California) called Pot de Creme and organic rice pudding. Petit Pot’s line of Pot De Crème comes in Dark Chocolate, Madagascar Vanilla, Salted Caramel, Lemon Curd and Coffee. The Riz Au Lait is made with organic rice in a classic French style. I must just say, these little pots must be the food that is served in heaven. The rice pudding is even better than my mom’s (sorry mom). Each of the pudding flavors is better than the last! I especially loved the Dark Chocolate. Big Yum and Highly Recommended.
- Wild Planet Foods (more detail to come) Wild Mackerel Fillets, Wild Yellowtail Fillets, Wild Sardines, Wild White Anchovies, Albacore Wild Tuna, Wild tuna Fillets.
- More food to be added (Miltons, Pereg Baby Quinoa, Coconola, Brownie Brittle)
SeAll our Specialty Food Reviews!