It’s happening! It’s time for fall wardrobe checklists and end of season sales. Just in time, the Shopbop end of season sale which can easily be termed the “Event of the Season” addresses both of those occasions with sales on almost all full price (for your fall wardrobe checklists) and sale clothing(end of season sale items)! Let’s jump right into what I bought, wanted and didn’t have enough money to buy…because you NEED TO HURRY to make sure your don’t miss out on inventories for this sale. What are you waiting for…HURRY HURRY!
End of season sales and tips
- When preparing for end of season sales, you need to be prepared. Most stores these days have “Wish lists” or “hearts” or “Shopping lists” so that you can have all your favs stored. Then when a great sale hits, you can just whip that list open and shop…FAST! This is my biggest tip. That’s what I did when I chose all of these sale items. If you see something you love, then pounce. It might not be available 5 hours from now or even 5 minutes.
- Shop Early and Often–Get all the items in your cart asap and check out fast. Some stores have limits how long items can be in your cart so make sure to take note of that. Then check back to the site OFTEN during the sale, the items that were out of stock may show back up again. Don’t give up. During one Zara sale, I got the dress I wanted on the last night in the final hours of the sale.
- Buy ALL the sizes if you are shopping a sale where you can do free returns. You will probably never have a second chance and it’s worth the hassle of the return to get the right size.
Shopbop sale items in the photo above: (left to right, top to bottom) Kendall + Kylie Sheer embroidered maxi skirt, Scotch & Soda/Maison Scotch Ruffle Tank, Madewell Blue denim apron dress, Parker Candy Stripe Dress, English Factory Scallop Edge Midi Dress, Wayf Etoile Bustier Ruffle Hem Dress, Chaser Beachy Peplum Cami, Staud Radar Dress
Fall wardrobe checklist
- Although I thought the animal print trend would be gone this year, it appears to be becoming more and more of a classic. Good thing, I’ve getting quite a stock of leopard in my closet.
- You can never go wrong with an updated jean jacket.
- Blazers are everything this season. Suits are even more so.
- Get some jazzy shoes or boots but classic loafers can never be wrong.
Shopbop sale items in the photo above: (left to right, top to bottom) BB Dakota Time Of Your Life Jacket, Coach 1941 x Tabitha Simmons Edith Mary Jane Heels, BB Dakota Felt It In The Rain Blazer, Thistle & Spire Constellation Bralette, Sperry Seaport Penny Loafers, Blank Denim Snake Along Jeans, Z Supply The Camo Cowl Neck Thermal Top