- More money in your wallet – Zipcar members report saving an average of $600 a month or $7,200 a year compared with owning a car
- Gas, insurance and parking – included in every reservation
- A car for any errand or occasion – Zipcar offers more than 30 makes and models
- Access to cars globally– Zipcar has 6,500 vehicles in 28 North American states and provinces
- A reduced carbon footprint – Zipcar members drive less, and walk, bike and take public transit more; each Zipcar takes 15 – 20 personally owned cars off the road, and Zipcar offers reduced rates on select hybrid vehicles, starting at just $8 an hour
Chief Blonde says: I didn’t buy any books from here…YET! But I have bookmarked it and it is going to be the first place I check in the future. Prices are LOW!
Blogger Note: Products were provided for this post for Evaluation purposes only.
Other 2009 Holiday Gift Guides for Women over 45: