Make Your Caramel Iced Coffee at Home!
I am not a big coffee drinker, but I sure do love my fancy frappes and iced capps. Lately, I have discovered how easy it is making caramel iced coffee at home, and how delicious it is! It easily compares to the expensive store-bought drinks. You can turn the drink into a mocha or caramel mocha iced coffee, as well!
- Your Favorite Brewed Coffee
- Your Favorite Creamer/ Milk
- Caramel Syrup
- Optional: Chocolate Syrup (if you want to make Mocha Iced Coffee)
- Brew a pot of your favorite coffee.
- Pour the pot of brewed coffee into a pitcher.
- Add your desired amount of creamer/milk and sugar. The lighter the color and the more sugar, the sweeter your iced coffee will be, and the closer it will taste to store-bought drinks.
- Stir and chill.
- To make the drink into a caramel iced coffee, mocha iced coffee, or caramel mocha iced coffee, drizzle caramel or chocolate syrup (or both) all around the inside sides of the cup. This will prevent the syrup from sitting at the bottom of the cup.
- Then place ice cubes into cup and then pour chilled coffee over the ice.
- Place pitcher of iced coffee in the fridge to keep chilled.
You’ll need something to do while you sip on your wonderful Caramel Iced coffee so here’s some lovely nail polish so you can paint your nails. This giveaway is sponsored by me. So just enter away.
Buy the JINsoon Goop Classics 2 Nail Lacquer Set ($48)
Update: This blog post originally had a $48 Giveaway attached for JinSoon Nail Polish. The Rafflecopter entry device has been removed and had 3988 entries. See Giveaway Winners.