Chicken Sausage Kebab Recipe made with Original Bratwurst Brat Hans
Recipe provided by Coleman Naturals
This Lo-carb Chicken Sausage Kebab recipe serves 4 people and is perfect for a quick dish you can assemble, put on the grill and eat within 30 minutes.
- 1 tray whole domestic Mushrooms (80z)
- 1 red Bell Pepper cut into 1" squares
- 1 Green Bell Pepper cut into 1" squares
- 1 Red Onion cut into 1" squares
- 1 container whole cherry tomatoes
- 3-4 links Chicken Sausage cut into 1" pieces
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 4-6 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbs chopped Oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add all other ingredients, mix well and assemble all items alternating on bamboo skewer.
- Put on Hot grill and brush with leftover marinade--grill until vegetables carmalize on both sides.
I used the Chicken Spinach and Feta Cheese for the Kebabs. I didn’t use the red onion, instead I used slices of Zuchinni. It tasted great with these substitutions! I liked using the Brat Hans far far better than red meat. More flavor and less fat. I felt full, NOT Stuffed. No heaviness in the stomach! I thought I took pictures, BUT CAN I FIND THEM ANYWHERE???? No way. I will upload later. Try these as a side dish for Thanksgiving. YUM! Also, this is a lo-carb recipe! Women over 45 can appreciate the use of Chicken Sausage in this Kebab and a yummy lo-carb recipe