Chocolate Champs No Bake Cookies
Hi, it’s Still Blonde’s resident baker, Alexzandra! I’m back with a wonderful treat for you. Chocolate Champs No Bake Cookies are a Big Game Party treat that’s hard to beat! Quick to make— no-bake! Easy to take-n’-go. Add some flair to your super-bowl party with this easy recipe that will make peanut butter and chocolate lovers craving to know how they are made.
A Family Favorite for Years!
My family has made this recipe for YEARS. My siblings and I talk all the time about when we were in elementary all the other students would grab these cookies first at school parties, because Chocolate Champs No Bake Cookies taste SO GOOD. No one else ever brought in a better treat for school events. My dad always helped us make these, with his contribution being to make sure all the ingredients were there because these cookies are SO EASY to make.
- Cover a cooking pan with aluminum foil, preferably a shallow cookie sheet.
- Frost a Ritz cracker evenly with peanut butter. Add another Ritz cracker on top to “sandwich” the peanut butter in-between
- Prepare the whole box of Ritz this way. You may use several pans. When a pan is completed, place in the fridge to cool
- Pour 2 packages of chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Melt in microwave for 30 seconds, take out, and mix. Continue in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Remove a tray of the prepared Ritz and peanut butter sandwiches from the fridge. Dip each sandwich one-by-one into your bowl of chocolate, completely covering the sandwich. Place back on tray to cool.
- If placing decorative toppers onto cookies, place when chocolate is still slightly melted. This will make sure they stay in place. If writing on cookies, wait until they are chilled to avoid smearing.
- Put tray back into fridge to chill.
- Once chilled, cookies are ready to eat! When the cookies are chilled, they are simple to pop into a to-go container or onto a serving tray.
This is a great recipe to make for any event, and a nice way to bring the whole family together through baking. As you can imagine, you can vary the chocolate (white, fancy colors), the insides of the sandwich, and the toppings. Let your imagination run wild.
You can find these cute football cookie/cupcake toppers HERE! (12 pack, $5.99)
UPDATE: This post for Big Game Chocolate Champs Cookies originally had a $25 Paypal Giveaway attached. The Rafflecopter entry device has been removed and had 9283 entries. See Giveaway Winners.