Beautiful Butterfly Orange Cake Recipe
Family get-togethers are always full of exciting new dishes and tons of dessert! This “Butterfly” Orange cake recipe is super moist with a very orange aroma. Originally made by my very own Aunt Beth, it is a perfect summer treat at a get-together. It’s a fresh, sunny taste and looks gorgeous in any shape!
- 1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare a greased Bundt/cake pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour mix into the cake pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Want to try this recipe out in the butterfly shape?
Find a butterfly cake pan here.
Check out these other fun shapes of Cake Pans:
Silicone Sunflower ($9.95)
Pokemon Pikichu Cake Pan ($22.00)
Beehive Cake Pan ($26.00)