LendingLuxury.com Giveaway for $75 credit towards one rental
The Chief Blonde in LendingLuxury.com Dress
Carmen Marc Valvo Brocade Dress provided by LendingLuxury.com ($565, rental $75)
Wear It Like You Own It on LendingLuxury.com
Shopping is time consuming, fills up closet space with items you’ll likely never wear again, and empties wallets. Now, for as little as $50, LendingLuxury.com allows shoppers to rent the newest designer looks without the high price tag.
How it Works:
1. Browse through a vast inventory of over 400 styles of couture dresses, tops, skirts and pants.
2. Select pieces to rent, and wait 1-3 days for couture to arrive at the door.
3. Wear and re-wear LendingLuxury.com’s loaner for up to 5 days
4. Drop borrowed item in the pre-packaged, pre-addressed and pre-paid box next to your Netflix on the way out the door for automatic no hassle returns. LendingLuxury.com takes care of the dry cleaning (always organically cleaned) and all shipping fees.
5. Dress doesn’t fit? Fear not, LendingLuxury.com will have a new size or a new style in your hands within 24 hours.
While other similar sites rent only couture dresses, LendingLuxury.com has an assortment of clothing in all price ranges suited for all occasions. From day to night, resort to red carpet, wedding to prom, there’s a perfect look for every event. From plus sizes to trunk sales to the option for purchase, LendingLuxury.com stands out from the competition in more ways than one.
The Chief Blonde Remarks: This was a super fun way to get a dress for a special occasion! I was going to my niece’s wedding, and I really wanted to wear something fantastic. Luckily, LendingLuxury.com gave me a chance to preview their extensive collection of dresses. I didn’t have any trouble finding what I wanted–actually the problem was I couldn’t choose. But THEY know that woman LOVE to get the opinion of others! I was able to email my choices to my family and friends and they, and along with all of you, you HELPED ME PICK! Thanks!
The dress arrived in a beautiful box and in a garment bag which I get to keep! I pulled it out of the tissue lined box and garment bag to find a perfectly pressed, new looking dress. It was far prettier than it looked online (and I liked it even online!). Guess what? I was so nervous it wouldn’t fit–I mean how do you EVER know what size to order? Amazingly–it fit like it had been made for ME! Want to see me in the dress? Check out this outfit post! Pink Brocade Wedding Luxury: Outfits Modeled by Women over 45
Blog Note: The Chief Blonde received a sample to review. She did not receive any compensation for this post.