Are there really Light Bladder Leakage solutions?
We’re baaaack…talking about Light Bladder Leakage again!
This is such an important topic for so many women. Light bladder leakage (LBL) happens in 1/3 of all women, it’s very common. Just what exactly IS light bladder leakage? LBL is the a light uninvited urinary leakage that occurs with certain triggers.
Top 10 Light Bladder Leakage Triggers
- Changes from childbirth, pregnancy, hysterectomy or menopause
- Being overweight
- Medical complications
- Infections (bladder or urinary)
- Bladder irritants (eg. certain foods, etc)
- Coughing or laughing
- Exercising or lifting
- Urge incontinence
- Mixed symptoms
So what Light Bladder Solutions do I have? How do I cope?
There are many solutions to light bladder leakage. Today I am going to offer you 5. For even more detail, head over to the Poise website for a full discussion of triggers, light bladder leakage solutions, and FAQs.
Top 5 Light Bladder Leakage Solutions
- See your doctor–a doctor can help you establish your triggers, health issues etc.
- Exercise–one helpful way to reduce leaks is to strengthen the muscles of your pelvic floor. You can do this with yoga, Pilates, tai chi, walking, and kegels.
- Lose weight–extra weight leads to a weak pelvic floor.
- Track your Triggers–to discover what may be triggering your LBL, look for patterns by tracking your food, drinks, and activities.
- Be proactive with LBL!–Carry LBL specific liners (like Poise Microliners) in your purse or athletic bag. Consider packing a just-in-case tote of extra pants and underwear.
Don’ t miss my other LBL Articles
Do you have trouble with Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) caused by laughter? Read about my experience with that trigger in my previous post “Getting the Shot. Laughter as a Trigger!” Do you know why it’s important to use a LBL specific liner like Poise’s Microliner? See my second article on “Super Absorbent Materials…Why Absorbency Matters“
FREE Exclusive SAMPLE!
Use our EXCLUSIVE COUPON and get some Poise Microliners with SAM (super absorbent material)!
FREE SAMPLE! ===> Head over to this link at Poise.com.