Purchasing Discount Pearls Doesn’t Mean Sacrificing Quality
Pure Pearls Review:
Pure Pearls offers only the finest pearl bracelets, earrings, pendants, rings and matching pearl jewelry sets at a fraction of the cost of other high-end retail jewelry stores. Their online store lets you experience personalized services and pearl jewelry deals you won’t find anywhere else. Pure Pearls offers one of the largest selections of pearls online, and all come with a FREE Appraisal prepared by a GIA Graduate. Pure Pearl Prides itself in providing personalized support and pearl education to help you purchase the perfect pearls for you. Pure Pearls offers savings of up to 85% below retail.
Pearl Quality Guide
Fine pearls last a lifetime and are very much like memory boxes. Pearls can tell a story of countless cherished moments and can be passed on from generation to generation.
The most important aspect in choosing pearls is knowing if they are high quality and knowing how to tell the difference. Evaluating cultured pearls is much like comparing quality in diamonds or fine gems because differences in quality affect the aesthetic appeal and cost of pearls. Comparing differences in quality of cultured pearls is conceivably more important than in diamonds because quality of pearls determines how long they will retain their beauty. Pearls of poor quality can lose their beauty in just a few months, whereas high quality pearls can last a lifetime. Pure Pearls only offers pearls of the finest caliber. Pearls do not have a universal grading system like diamonds. Pure Pearls uses the most commonly and internationally used A, A+, AA, AA+, and AAA grading system. Pearls of AAA are recognized as gem-quality with flawless complexion, very round shape, and intense luster.
How to Choose Fine Pearls
Pearls are very alluring and hold a quality that both define elegance and natural beauty. There are more varieties and availability of pearls today than ever before. The “cultured pearl” now rivals with fine diamonds, sapphires, emeralds, and rubies.
Today most pearls are cultured, meaning that the mollusk is purposely inserted with an irritant or “nucleus” from which it creates a pearl. A better way to think of the difference between natural pearls and cultured pearls is to think of the natural pearl as a result of the mollusk working alone and the cultured pearls as a product of nature being helped by science. Cultured pearls are not “fake” like many people may think. The culturing process takes from two to three years and is a very delicate process. The pearl farmers have little control on what the pearl will look like or if the mollusk will reject the nucleus. Not all pearls are fine quality or even desirable at all. The end result is ultimately a consequence of nature. Best quality pearls are determined by luster, nacre thickness and quality (the outer layer), color, surface perfection, shape, and size. This pure pearls review helps you understand what pearls to buy.
1 Winner takes home a $285 Value Pure Pearls 7.0-8.0mm. Freshwater Mulit-color Pearl Bracelet
THE CONTEST: Contest runs from May 7 –May 16, 2011
- SUPER SIMPLE MAIN ENTRY: You must follow Still Blonde after all these YEARS on GFC publicly (go to right hand sidebar–Friend a Blonde Heading) and then visit Pure Pearls Freshwater Pearls Product Page (<<Click) and tell us which product you would buy if you had your choice! (+1 entry=1 comment below)
Once you complete the main entry, you may do all of the Bonus Entries below, some or none.
- Bonus Entry: Sign up for Pure Pearls Email Quarterly Newsletter right on their Main Entry Page (+5 Entries=5 comments below)
- Bonus Entry: Like PurePearls.com on Facebook . Although, not a requirement, if you say “Hi, I am a fan of Pure Pearls” on their wall it will help with the verification process. No need to mention we sent you! (+3 Entries=3 comments below)
- Bonus Entry: Follow PurePearls on Twitter
- Comment on this Very Popular Still Blonde article and tell us below that you did(+1 Entry=1 comment below)
- Bonus Entry : Enter any of our other giveaways (look at the top of the Right hand sidebar) (+1 entry=1 comment/giveaway)
- Bonus Entry: Follow Still Blonde after all these YEARS (@stillblondeaaty) on twitter and retweet (using the little button thingy below) then leave a comment with the link to the tweet (include your @username as well) (+2 entries=2 comments below)
- Bonus Entry: Like Still Blonde after all these YEARS! on Facebook and then “like” this post using the “like” button below. Say Hi on our Facebook wall if you’d like but you are not required to. BE SURE TO leave a comment below telling me you did become our Facebook fan! (+2 entries=2 comments below)
- Bonus Entry: Subscribe to get a daily email and weekly Newsletter updating you on all our contests over $50, by using the form below. Already do so? Just say so! Make sure you verify the subscription when they send the email. I WILL CHECK! (+3 entries=3 comments below)
Remember – separate comments for each entry and repeat the comments where it allows you, so you maximize your chances of winning! Contest ends May 16, 2011 at midnight EST! Good luck!
CAN’T WAIT to win? Get over to Purepearls.com now and save 5% off during this giveaway. Use the code Blondie05 Place your order for your Mom for Mother’s day!
Legal Stuff! Contest open to U.S. residents in the continental US with a valid street address. Item will be shipped to your home. No PO Boxes please. Winner(s) are selected randomly. To claim your prize(s), Stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com will contact you within 48 hours of the contest closing. You must contact Stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com within 48 hours after that with your mailing address so companies can mail your prizes. Prize(s) not claimed by (48 hours) will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected at random. Please provide a valid email address to be informed of your winning. Blog Note: The Chief Blonde received a sample to review. She did not receive any compensation for this post. The opinions are her own or those of her staff. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner we will contact the sponsor regarding your prize(s). The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. We will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor please notify the blog you won a prize from within 30 days for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you.