Chances of Hot Flashes? Latest RESEARCH indicates your chances of SEVERE Hot Flashes are 33%
Recent research (Study of Women’s Health across the Nation) on hot flashes/menopause indicates that:
- A third of women don’t have any hot flashes, another third have a tolerable problem, and another third are complete monsters very affected.
- Heavy women suffer from hot flashes the most. When heavy women lose weight, they receive marked relief from their hot flashes.
- Women who smoke go through Menopause earlier. Gosh, for some of us, stopping our menstrual periods might be motivation to smoke–but menopause could be worse.
- If you are highly anxious prior to menopause–watch out–your symptoms might get worse.
- African American women (82%) report the highest incident of hot flashes, followed by Whites and Hispanics (68%) and then Asian women (58%).
- The study draws no conclusions yet on the effects of diet, caffine, alcohol and exercise.
What are you doing to combat HOT flashes?
Source: SWAN–Study of Women’s Health across the NATION