Motivators for My Busy Day
Disclosure: I am part of the PTPA Brand Ambassador Program with Rocky 4EurSole and I received compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Let’s face it, we all have busy days. WAAAAAY too busy days. We are running around, on our feet, driving around, sitting, standing, bending, etc. …the range of motion is just endless! Our bodies and our feet truly take a beating as we try to navigate all we have to do.
We all have things that motivate us to handle our busy days. Here’s mine:
- Jesus and my faith. Every morning, before my feet hit the floor, I try to talk with God. Prayer sets the mood for the whole day.
- LOVE for my husband, my family and friends. Without that love and support, what would life be? And how could you deal with all the junk you have to face without that uplifting feeling?
- America. I am so proud to be an American, this great country motivates me everyday to be the best person I can be.
- Time. Yes, I’ll admit it. The end of the day, motivates me, getting to the end, to a time of rest and relaxation.
- Architecture. Beauty makes me motivated in my day, I like the discipline of the structure of architecture.
- A good internet connection and great equipment motivates me and reduces stress. Right now my phone is on the blink, it frustrates me and makes me realize how thankful I am for great tools to do my job as a blogger.
- Great fresh food. I can be motivated by my next meal or a meal later in the week. The promise of communion with others, great tastes and something good for me motivates me to get through my task.
- Water! I only drink one diet cola a day and then all I drink is water. I am very thankful that I live in country with an abundance of clean safe water. Michigan generally doesn’t have drought conditions either, so the green around me motivates me to feel alive.
- Pretty things. I don’t need pretty things like jewelry, clothing and makeup but I do like them. They make my day just a bit bright and shiny. What’s wrong with that?
- Travel. When I have a trip planned, it gives Walt and I something to look forward to, to plan for, and to be excited about.
- Shoes. Oh, how I love shoes! I like high shoes way too much, so I wear low supporting shoes when I am working as a blogger at home to keep my arches supported. The only time I wear higher shoes at home is for outfit posts.
- Money. Money motivates me as it does most people. When I know I have earned my blogging wages well for a day, I feel less stressed.
So What Feeds Your Soul? #WhatFeedsEurSole
I recently was sent these innovative Rocky 4EurSole clogs. As I said above, when I am home I always wear clogs because they support my soles and arches. I have always worn a competitor’s brand but I am pretty sure that I won’t be anymore now that I have tried these clogs. Watch this quick video to see just what makes these 3-in-1 clogs so different.
Here’s the features I love best about Rocky 4EurSole clogs
- I love the 3-in-1 design where I can wear the shoe with a heel, a strap or like a open back clog. I think I will wear it the most as a open back clog but that is just my preference. The options are definitely fun to have. It’s so innovative, where have you ever seen a shoe like this before? The shoe box is even innovative as it has a place to store the 2 different footbeds in a separate drawer from the clogs.
- The non-slip sole appeals to me because I am always in the kitchen cooking something and I am not the neatest cook. Drips can lead to slips, but not with these shoes.
- The footbed is made of EVA memory foam that conforms to the natural contours of your foot, and is covered with a soft anti-microbial lining. That’s technical speak for “It’s really nice and cushy”.
I chose the Black Studded Leather Clog but there are so many colors of the clogs to choose from including all shades of brown, a pink, a teal, flowered patterns and more. Whether you are nurse walking the hospital floors, a doctor checking on patients, or a busy blogger at tearing around your house, Rocky 4EurSoles 2 empowers women on the go to perform, succeed and endure the excessive hours on their feet and the fast pace of their work environment.
I wore them while at my mother-in-laws this weekend. She loved the idea of these clogs and wanted a pair for herself! For me, it’s the perfect pair of “around the house/working hard” shoes that keep my arches supported and my feet feeling great.
Get Social with Rocky 4EurSole
Visit Rocky 4EurSole website. Follow the conversation by LIKING them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Pinterest.
Update: This Rocky 4EurSole orginally had a giveaway the entry device has been removed and had 15616 entries. See Giveaway Winners.
Sarah L says
Clogs can be so comfortable to wear. I need a new pair.
Mark V says
I was one of the winners and tried to order yesterday but it wont accept Canada as country only option is US
Shelley Zurek says
Reply to the email that was used to send you the code. If you have any issues, email me at email@example.com
Mark V says
I did yesterday, still no response.
Judith Bayer says
who won the shoes. I was so hoping it would be me.
Shelley Zurek says
Hi Judith, I have been bugging the company for winners too! You will see the winners here when they are finalized: https://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/find-giveaway-winners-here/
Meredith Miller says
I read to relax.
Lily Kwan says
by taking out time for myself
Becky Boden says
Cutest, most comfortable looking shoes I’ve seen in a long time
Irene C. says
Connect with my family and friends and at other times read a book with a cup of tea at my side
Relax and destress
Sheila V. says
I try to always do at least “one good deed a day,” sometimes more!
Other than a good soak and the best soles I can find to protect them. Not much.
Anita Duvall says
Nice soak for the soles when they are especially tired is what I like to do. Follow up with lots of moisturizer and fresh polish for the toesies.
Sherril M. says
I really like these clogs, they are stylish and look comfortable.
Sherril M. says
I feed my sole by reading my Bible and praying.
I feed my sole by drinking coffee and enjoying chocolate 🙂
Kelley H says
I feed my sole by getting a pedicure and foot rub once a month.
Mason Canyon says
I feed my sole by relaxing by the lake enjoying nature at her best.
Candie L says
I Feed My Sole by reading my Bible every day. Thank you
Tosha H says
Cuddling with my pets, joking around with my family, reading, bicycling and listening to great music!
I sew, and do other crafty things. I love doing those things.
exfoliate my feet
Kathryn C says
try to pamper myself with a spa day when I can – pedicure, facial, etc