Finding the Best Smart Home Security System
The Best Buy SMART HOME powered by Vivint is on display at over 450 stores currently and 1000 stores soon. Head in and play!
Visit the Best Smart Home Security System at Best Buy
The Best? What is that exactly? Well it’s an item that ranks at the top of the class…like a best friend or a best dress.
So what makes something the best smart home security system? Ease of use, secure, smart. Those qualities surely would qualify a smart home security system as the best, right?
Why is Vivint, available at Best Buy, the Best Smart Home Security System for you?
Best Buy and Vivint are partnering to bring a simpler, easier way to secure and manage your home. The system is called Best Buy SMART HOME powered by Vivint. I recently took a trip to Best Buy and encountered the system myself! You can actually play with the whole system and an instore specially trained rep can highlight the advantages of the SMART HOME system. As you can see from the photo above I was able to see the entire system as it would operate in my home.
Here’s just a few differentiators that make the BBY Smart Home the best smart home security system for you!
1. SMART HOME (powered by Vivint) provides ONE app that operates from your smart phone to control your security and smart home functions (locking doors, looking through cameras, closing garage doors, changing heat). Other DIY Smart Home systems require up to 10 apps to provide the same functionality that Vivint Smart Home App (one app) can provide when you are away from home.
2. When you are at home the Vivant SkyControl Panel works to provide the brains for the entire SMART HOME system. You can manage your smart home including your heat, your security cameras, locking of your doors and more with a 7″ touch-screen HD display. I loved how I could see the person outside the door but they couldn’t see me.
3. BBY Smart Home works easily with other Vivant devices and other exclusive partnership products like:
- Vivant Doorbell Camera
- Vivant Ping Camera
- Vivant Outdoor Camera
- Vivant Element Thermostat or the NEST Learning Thermostat
- Kwikset Smart Lock
- Amazon Echo
4. Smart Home utilizes Z-wave technology (some great geeky stuff the Best Buy guys in the store explained):
Z-Wave is the leading smart home technology found in millions of products around the world. It is a wireless technology that will not interfere with your Wi-Fi signal and operates on low power. When Z-Wave technology is utilized inside everyday products such as locks and lights, these products become “smart” – giving them the ability to talk to each other and enabling you to control the devices and thus your home, from anywhere. ~Z-wave .com
The advantage of Z-Wave to the Best Buy SMART HOME is that enables the system to work with Z-wave devices you might already have.
5. The Best Buy Vivant expert explained that Vivant is the only company in the market that provides both security and smart home. The advantage is that all their devices work together seamlessly.
What else do you need to know to find Best Smart Home Security System?
Traditional security alarm systems involve contracts, long term contracts. With the Best Buy SMART HOME powered by Vivint monthly costs (with no contract ever), costs run $40 or $50/month which provides you best in class 24/7 security monitoring, fire monitoring and police tie-in. According to the in-store expert, you can figure about $1200 (spending $1000 gets you free installation currently) to get started for the average home (compared to $3500 for three years for a traditional alarm only system).
Best Buy will help design your customized solution and installation, and provide ongoing support and service.
Need more information on Best Buy SMART HOME powerd by Vivint?
Call your local Best Buy store to see if they are one of the 450 that currently have the Vivant in-store setup (550 in-store setups are coming soon!)
Learn More at Best Buy Smart Home Security
Call Now for a Free Quote 1-844-321-3973
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free