I was recently sent the RevAir hair dryer as a mature woman to give my unbiased opinion on how to use RevAir on Mature Wavy Hair. Included here is a RevAir Review + a RevAir Demo. Below you will find that honest RevAir review, demo and giveaway. Enjoy!
FEATURES of the RevAir
- Blow Your Mind, Not Your Hair. The World’s First and Only Reverse-Air Dryer.
- FASTER: Proven 3x faster than conventional hair dryers in third party trials.
- HEALTHIER: 1/2 the wattage of standard hair dryers exposing hair to less heat.
- EASIER: 2-in-1 device to dry and straighten hair in one easy step.
- WHY IT WORKS: Reverse-air moves heat in natural direction of cuticles helping to smooth hair.
How RevAir Works on Mature Wavy Hair
RevAir Review for Mature Wavy
Seriously, I don’t mean to sound like a FanGirl but this RevAir is WOWZA! I am 57 years old and have never ever gotten my hair so straight and full of volume at home. NEVER NEVER! (Yes, I am shouting). It might be hard to believe, but I used NO PRODUCT in my hair to achieve this look, I simply used the RevAir. These photos are unaltered and unphotoshopped.
Pros and Cons of the RevAir
- The RevAir straightened and dried my hair unlike any home treatment I have ever used. Once I got past the first-time-use learning curve, it was a breeze to use. I just sectioned my hair, clipped it up, inserted sections of my hair into the tube, held it for 45 to 60 seconds and pulled the completely dried hair out of the tube. No tangles or kinks were noted.
- I liked that it dried my hair at a lower wattage such that less damage resulted to my mature wavy hair.
- The RevAir Total package comes with everything you need to achieve an easy blown out look.
- I especially loved the sectioning clips and the UP & ATOMIZER spray bottle (you squeeze it to spray and it keeps on spraying for awhile after you release!)
- The instructions that come with the unit are clear and simple. Many videos are provided on their site and their related social channels, if you need more direction.
- I love that the unit has a 30 day money back guarantee, you can’t go wrong giving it a try.
- Shipping is free!
I can HIGHLY recommend the RevAir reverse dryer. 5 stars for the final outcome. Seriously, if you can afford the RevAir, get it!
- The RevAir is heavy and bulky. RevAir weighs 16+ pounds including the accessories. You could never travel with this unit.
- Your arm gets tired drying your hair (the wand used to dry your hair weighs more than a normal hair dryer). I solved this by drying my hair sitting down and resting my arm on the RevAir unit when blow drying (see my demo). The weight was not an issue once I did this.
- The RevAir is expensive. The price point for the Total RevAir Total Package is currently $429. But here’s the deal, going in for a blowout for occasions or once a week is $$$ as well. It is easy to quickly amortize the price because you can achieve almost or exactly your salon blowout look at home!
Video RevAir Demo coming soon below.
Can’t Wait to Win it?
Giveaway runs until August 20, 2019, 11:59 PM EST, 18 years and older, US only
One entrant will win RevAir Total Package (valued at $429) which includes:
- 1 – Heat Producing Wand
- 1 – Reverse-Air Base Unit
- 1 – Hose 7ft/2.14m
- 1 – LIVE LARGE Carry All Bag
- 2 – Flat Elastic Hair Ties
- 1 – Quick Start Guide
- 1 – Operation Manual
- 1 – Warranty Card
- 1 – Wand Holder
- 1 – Flat Elastic Hair Tie
- 1 – CINCH IT UP Round Bag
- 1 – UP & ATOMIZER Spray Bottle
- 4 – UP FOR GRABS Sectioning Clips
- 1 – BUNDLE UP Hair Towel
- 1 – MESH WELL Accessory Bag
This Using RevAir on Mature Wavy Hair | Review + Demo giveaway is exclusively hosted on our blog, so only those who enter here will win.
Be sure to return every day for all the DAILY entries
Thanks to The Kids did it and The Mommy Island for hosting the Oh! The Places You’ll Go! Giveaway Hop. Now that you have entered our giveaway keep hopping to all the other giveaways on these fine blogs!