Soundfreaq Sound Kick Review, Easy as 1-2-3
Soundfreaq Sound Kick Review..Just 3 easy steps and you are blaring your favorite KATIE shows!
Small Size, Many Features
We are lucky today, right before the holidays to bring you a fun suggestion to pair up with any person on your list who has a Bluetooth Device that could use a sound boost. It’s the Soundfreaq Sound Kick! Here’s some of its many features:
Sound Kick Product Features:
- Plug it in or run for 7 hours on battery power
- Plenty of Praise: Sound Kick won Overall Best of Show from iLounge at CES 2012 and Gizmodo’s award for Best $100 Bluetooth Speaker.
- Plays it ALL including music, movies, TV shows, videos, games, Internet radio and apps from your mobile devices.
- Incredibly easy to use (Women over 45 AND Blondes can do it!)
- Compatible with any Bluetooth device including the new iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod nano etc.,as well as iOS like iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android and Blackberry devices, PCs and tablets.
- Perfect holiday gift for All!
- Three colorful brand new Chromatics editions in colorful Sunset, Ocean and Twilightand also, brand new all-white Ghost edition.
- A case is available; you can buy the case separately as well as part of a bundled version (Sound Kick + case).
- Sound Kick is available nationwide at Target, Radio Shack, Walmart, and Sears stores and you can get more information at Soundfreaq’s estore.
The Chief Blonde Remarks:
Love My Tech, Hate the Directions
I am a lover of tech, but I am not great at connecting to Tech! My usual method of connection is to say “Walt”–my husband’s name. But with the Soundfreaq, I decided to tackle it myself, as my husband was out of town.
I rolled up my sleeves, got out the instructions and settled in for a long gruesome night. Well, what do you know? 30 seconds later my iPad was connected to the Soundfreaq and was playing Youtube videos? What? So easy.
Power Soundfreak Side Kick Unit On, Push the Pair Button, Open Bluetooth on Ipad and Tap!
Soundfreaq Sidekick, Little Portable Speakers but BIG sound
I was very surprised at the sound quality. We took it to an empty condo where we were doing some work. The sound filled the condo and our music sounded great, noting only distortion in the deep basses. Once we adjusted our music playing device, the distortion eased. We have had other portable speakers in the past but they always have had drawbacks, either with volume (too little) or with sound (sound like a tin can) or with portability (where is that electrical plug?). With Soundfreaq Sound Kick, none of these former drawbacks are an issue.
Listening to Holiday Music will never be the Same!
At the holidays we take LONG car rides. On those long car rides, it will be so fun to hook up the Soundfreaq Sound Kick and watch all of our Christmas musicals. Can you imagine hearing White Christmas over these speakers in the car? So excited that I just can’t wait.
Connects to all Blue tooth Devices and Wirelessly Stream Audio
My husband easily connected his iPod touch, he loved the Soundfreaq unit so much, I am not sure I will ever see it again. I did find the unit to be a little pricey, and would recommend a lower price. You can’t beat the portability & coupled with the sound quality.
My favorite Soundfreaq Sound Kick features?
As far as features go, this little unit is packed with them as detailed above. While I adored the ease of use, sound quality and portability, my two favorite features of the Soundfreaq Sound kick was the easy pairing via Bluetooth and built-in rechargeable battery. I can now take this my music to the pool, the beach, the car, or anywhere outdoors and have real stereo sound without electricity. That appeals to my little geek heart!
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Soundfreaq and received a product sample to facilitate my review.”