I Resolve to Reclaim Fitness: Back to my Walking Routine
Today’s discussion on “Reclaim Fitness” is brought to you by Poise Impressa® Bladder Supports.
Ahhh Winter…You have robbed me of my walking routine!
I don’t like to walk outside in the winter, do you? It’s cold and slushy. While some find winter invigorating, I just find it annoying on every level. I can’t wear my cute shoes, my wonderful outfits are always covered by a coat, and my mood is just darker. Truthfully, I stop my outside walking routine in the winter because I am afraid of falling.
Ahhh LBL…You have robbed me of my walking routine!
Even during warmer months, my beloved walking routine is a challenge. Why? Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) robs me of my pleasure in my daily walk even along the beach in Gulf Shores, Alabama. LBL is a light uninvited urinary leakage that occurs with certain triggers. Exercise, like walking, can often lead to LBL. In fact, many simple movements or jumping, walking, and running can all lead to Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) or LBL. Sometimes, I have to cut my walks through the neighborhood short, and sneak through my neighbors’ yards to get home in my frustration.
I knew I needed a product that could help me reclaim my fitness routine. While I have discovered many products that address LBL after it happens, I find the best kind of product to help with LBL, is a product like Poise Impressa® Bladder Supports that stop leaks BEFORE they happen. In the diagram above, you will note that Impressa is inserted like a tampon. Poise Impressa Bladder Supports gently lift, or support, the urethra to help stop unexpected leaks.
I discovered, I can still use the bathroom normally while using Impressa. This was something I wondered about. But the best part about Impressa Bladder supports is I can also go about my everyday activities and fitness routine, whether it be laughing, coughing, sneezing, lifting or walking, with a renewed freedom and confidence.
Where to find and how to fit Poise Impressa Bladder Supports?
For me, Poise Impressa Bladder Supports were a brand new product and I had no idea where to find them. My local Walmart carries Impressa in the Adult Protection aisle. Impressa was in this neat display, shown above, that made it easy to understand how to buy the product.
- First start by visiting your local Walmart, visit the Adult Protection aisle and purchase the Impressa Sizing Kit to determine the bladder support that fits your unique anatomy. (Each kit contains two of each size).
- Your jean size does not determine your Impressa size.
- Impressa encourages you to start with size 1 and if you experience leaks, move on to Size 2 and then Size 3.
- Once you determine your size, just head back to Walmart and purchase your size.
- Embarrassed about purchasing? I was at first and then I found out that bladder leakage is a real, frustrating but common problem that affects 1 in 3 women. So don’t be embarrassed, instead try purchasing this solution on your next trip to Walmart like I did.
Watch my video to hear more about how you and I can reclaim fitness
Have more questions?
Visit Walmart Impressa information page to learn more.
Poise Impressa Bladder Supports can be a solution for you to combat LBL. As the weather warms and spring approaches, get back outside, start my walking routine again and reclaim fitness with confidence.