Pepperoni Chips are a low-carb snack !
Recently, I have been trying out a lot of low-carb snacks in the search for the perfect hunger killer while making a big diet change. Of course, as said in the past, I am crazy for pizza.
This appetizer is an intriguing, low-carb alternative to the original carb-packed pizza pie.
These crispy pepperonis are just like a potato chip in the way that they can support a good amount of dip, making them perfect for a super cheesy topping.
What makes this chip-dip combo even better is that it doesn’t require an oven.
- 20 pieces of pepperoni
- ½ cup of pizza sauce
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- In a microwavable bowl or platter, pour the ½ cup of pizza sauce into bottom and evenly cover with mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is hot.
- Place two sheets of paper towels on a microwavable plate.
- Cover plate in one layer of pepperoni.
- Microwave approximately one minute until crispy.
- To enjoy: Dip the crispy Pepperoni Chips in the sauce!
Love pizza? Check out these pizza items I discovered!
Gummi Pizza by E-Fruitti ($13.90)
- Each order has 48 Individually wrapped Gummi Pizzas with 5 slices each
- Great for theme parties goodie bags, etc.
- Great for novelty gifts, theme parties, etc.
- Perfect for pinata candy and candy dishes too
Italian Pizza Guitar Pick Set (10pcs) $5.99
- Simply place on a grill and bake gourmet pizza in 2-4 minutes
- Bakes pizza, breads. Roasts meats, vegetables and fish
- Converts most 3 burner and larger gas grills as well as large charcoal grills into a gourmet pizza oven
Want more crazy pizza ideas?
Go Ahead and PIN Pepperoni Chips and Pizza Dip!
Find all our yummy recipes HERE!