RealTimes — Sharing your Memories Anytime, Anywhere
Family Events are now instantly shareable with RealTimes
On Mother’s Day we always try to get together as a family. Nothing fancy, sometimes we have a barbecue like we did last year or a trip to a neighborhood restaurant like we did in 2012. My older two boys usually join their mom on Mother’s Day, so often it’s my mom and dad, Walt, myself and my daughter and son.
This year, as I approached Mother’s Day, it was with a heavy heart as my mom had passed away in March. I wanted the day to honor my mom yet create new memories. We planned a fun barbecue event with my dad and everyone was scheduled to attend, until my dad stepped on a BIG RUSTY NAIL on the Thursday before the Mother’s day event…
Ughhh, Saturday morning was spent at Urgent Care where an infection was found to be traveling quickly up his leg. Saturday afternoon, my dad was admitted to the hospital, hooked up to IV antibiotics and told he would have to stay the next 2-4 days. BOOO! No fun Mother’s Day barbecue with my daddy! (He did recover quickly!)
Dad (recovered nicely) and my girlfriend Lynda (from Switzerland) when she visited us in Michigan!
We did have the celebration without him but wouldn’t it have been great if we could have brought the memories to him immediately? If we could have shared our photos & videos in a timeline and auto-create live albums? Easy to find, easy to relive? My dad could have felt like he was with us, even though he was stuck in the hospital! I think this would have made his stay a lot less stressful.
RealNetworks RealTimes to the Rescue
Whether you have a parent who is in the hospital or far away, don’t you think it would be fun to be able to include them in the event almost instantly and auto-magically?
Introducing RealNetworks RealTimes, a new cloud based sharing service. Can you even imagine all the photos and videos you take at special events? of your kids? of your grandkids? RealTimes instantly and automatically makes montages that are perfectly organized by location and date using the photos and videos on their device. Now you can spend less time trying to edit and share photos of the kids to loved ones and more time enjoying the special moments.
RealNetworks RealTimes features include:
- a cloud-based photo sharing service
- securely store precious memories
- RealTimes app is available as a free download on nine different devices at launch, including: Android™ phones and tablets, iPhone™, iPad®, Windows® PCs, Roku® TV players, and Chromecast™
- create amazing collages and videos
- enjoy your cloud on any phone, tablet, PC or TV – photos & videos automatically format to fit any device
- easily share with family and friends with text or email, or share with everyone on Facebook, Twitter and more!
Check out this simple one minute video to understand just how much RealTimes would be an asset to your everyday photo memory creation!
PSST: Get RealNetworks RealTimes Free!
- Subscribers can sign up for RealNetworks RealTimes FREE plan which includes 2GB of storage.
- OR subscribers can get 30-days of RealNetworks PREMIUM RealTimes subscription for free with code COUPONSCOM15 (Originally, $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year).
- Also, look for RealTimes coupons on Coupons .com.
What are you waiting for? RealNetworks RealTimes —Go sign up NOW!
Get Social with RealTimes
Giveaway runs from July 23rd to July 31 11:59 PM EST, 18 and older US ONLY
One Winner will take home a $300 Target Gift Card
Be sure to return every day for all the DAILY entries
Disclaimer: Still Blonde after all these Years, Modly Chic, and Fashionista Events bloggers are not responsible if prize is not delivered. We will make every attempt to help you claim your prize.