Women 40-65 Tired of Hot Flashes?
Replenish Trial open for application
Women around the world are eager to cool down from their hot flashes; are you one of them? If your hot flashes leave you irritable and feeling frustrated, you may be interested in the Replenish Study. This medical research study is evaluating an investigational medication to see if it may reduce the frequency of hot flashes and sweating associated with menopause.
To qualify, you must be:
- Female between the ages of 40 and 65
- Have not had a hysterectomy
- Suffer from several hot flashes a day
- Receive study medication at no cost
- Receive study-related medical exams (similar to an annual gynecologist visit) at no charge
- Are not required to have insurance
- May be reimbursed for time, travel and other expenses
To learn more about the Replenish Study and see if you qualify, visit www.replenishstudy.com or call 1-