Keep Cool this Summer
How to Freeze Raspberries and Blackberries Quickly
- amount of blackberries or raspberries that you want to freeze
- Wash berries thoroughly under cool water in a colander and let dry on a paper towel.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper
- Place berries on cookie sheet, one layer deep only
- Freeze for one hour
- Remove from freezer immediately after berries are frozen and store berries in freezer bags or freezer containers
- Place back in freezer until ready to use
Ever wondered just how to freeze blackberries? How to freeze raspberries? Watch this quick video and find out.
UPDATE: This blog post originally contained a $50 Amazon Giveaway sponsored by me. The Rafflecopter entry device has been removed and had 13,331 entries. See Giveaway Winners.