Practice Spring Healthing
Healthing –Not just clean, but clean in a healthy way
I clean my shower with a popular product in a purple container. Now it really does do the job, but it also really does the job on me. I often have to step out of the shower and take breathes and I find myself wheezing afterwards. Is that really the healthy way of cleaning?
I use some bathroom soaps and kitchen soaps that smell good but I often wonder, are they really killing the germs or am I just spreading good smells around?
I often organize my belongings and keep surfaces free of grime but after someone has been here with an illness, I often wonder how do I REALLY get rid of the germs?
How tos of Healthing
Sometimes it’s easier to define a new word by first showing you the How tos:
- Using products that clean and eliminate germs without the harshness
- Using products that are peditrician recommended for cleaning
- Sharing healthy habits in schools across the country (65,000 to be exact)
- Cleaning in a way that helps your family stay healthy
- Cleaning in a way that kills the germs
- Designing products in such a way encourages all family members to seek healthy habits
- Providing information to new moms that affect newborn health
So what exactly is Healthing? It’s a term coined by Lysol to suggest a whole new approach to cleaning. LYSOL is introducing the concept of Healthing – a new idea centered on keeping families as healthy as possible, by looking beyond just cleaning and ensuring that the proper steps are taken to stay well.
How Lysol is bringing Healthing to YOU
Partnering with television personality Giuliana Rancic and YMCAs in select markets across the country, Lysol will demonstrate Healthing in action. Lysol hopes to provide:
- Hands-on education about steps required to practice improved hygiene habits in their own home along with product knowledge
- Provide the education in a way to make the idea fun and relatable to kids.
- Educational information and disinfecting products to the local YMCAs, along with the donation of a one-year membership to a deserving family.
“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for LYSOL®. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.”