Your Weekly Fashion News Mini-Mag for Women over 45
Fashion news with a FLASH!
Fall fashion, runway shows, and beauty
Deborah Boland of Fabulous after 40 is the beautiful blonde behind Fashion Flash this week. “Can’t miss” topics she covers this week are:
- Great moisturizers for all skin types
- Chetna Singh, wearable art creator, is interviewed
- Thinning hair? Moroccan oil is discussed
- Need a perfect fall recipe? Pumpkin goat cheese risotto is the perfect fall dish
- Will your marriage survive menopause? Get the facts
- Fall fabulous finds for plus size women
- Obesity is increasing. Find out why
- Menopause awareness month
- Low tech/high wattage workouts
News for Women over 45 this week
Hallmark Channel’s very successful and first-ever primetime series, “Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove” starring internationally renowned actress Andie MacDowell, has received a second season renewal. The critically acclaimed series has garnered tremendous popularity and success, already seen by tens of millions of viewers. Since the series launched on July 20, “Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove” has made Hallmark Channel the #1-rated cable television network, Saturdays 8-9 p.m.
Andie MacDowell’s daughter went to performing art school with my daughter. My daughter relates that Andie was as beautiful in real life as she is on TV. There were frequent siting of Ms. MacDowell at the campus, as she is a southerner herself. Ms. MacDowell’s daughter was training in classical ballet at the high school of the University of North Carolina School of the Arts.
Come back next week for Fashion Flash Monday, where we let you know all the News for Women over 45
Disclosure: I was NOT compensated in anyway for the information for Fashion Flash or News for Women over 45. For the giveaways, samples or compensation was involved.