Here’s just some of the facts and figures from the 2011 International CES!
- More than 2,700 technology companies across global industries dazzled attendees at the 2011 International CES®
- 30,000 international attendees
- 22 top CEOs participating in keynote Speeches
- 2011 CES is the world’s largest consumer technology tradeshow
- Preliminary attendance figures indicate more than 140,000 industry professionals attended the 2011 International CES
- Major technology trends emerged from the CES show floor including the launch of more than 80 tablets, wireless 4G LTE, connected TV technologies, smart appliances – featured for the first time in show history – and electric vehicles.
- Ford’s Alan Mulally unveiled the company’s first electric car at the 2011 International CES with its Ford Focus Electric.
- The 2011 International CES conference program consisted of 250 sessions featuring 900 speakers.
- Still Blonde after all these YEARS–THE blog for Women over 45–attended the show and reported heavily on its content in her 2011 Consumer Electronic Show Posts
The 2012 CES will be held in Las Vegas on January 10-13, 2012.