Pepperoni Chips are a low-carb snack !
Recently, I have been trying out a lot of low-carb snacks in the search for the perfect hunger killer while making a big diet change. Of course, as said in the past, I am crazy for pizza.
This appetizer is an intriguing, low-carb alternative to the original carb-packed pizza pie.
These crispy pepperonis are just like a potato chip in the way that they can support a good amount of dip, making them perfect for a super cheesy topping.
What makes this chip-dip combo even better is that it doesn’t require an oven.
- 20 pieces of pepperoni
- ½ cup of pizza sauce
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- In a microwavable bowl or platter, pour the ½ cup of pizza sauce into bottom and evenly cover with mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is hot.
- Place two sheets of paper towels on a microwavable plate.
- Cover plate in one layer of pepperoni.
- Microwave approximately one minute until crispy.
- To enjoy: Dip the crispy Pepperoni Chips in the sauce!
Love pizza? Check out these pizza items I discovered!
Gummi Pizza by E-Fruitti ($13.90)
- Each order has 48 Individually wrapped Gummi Pizzas with 5 slices each
- Great for theme parties goodie bags, etc.
- Great for novelty gifts, theme parties, etc.
- Perfect for pinata candy and candy dishes too
Italian Pizza Guitar Pick Set (10pcs) $5.99
- Simply place on a grill and bake gourmet pizza in 2-4 minutes
- Bakes pizza, breads. Roasts meats, vegetables and fish
- Converts most 3 burner and larger gas grills as well as large charcoal grills into a gourmet pizza oven
Want more crazy pizza ideas?
Blog Note: the Pepperoni Chips and Pizza Dip blog post originally contained a giveaway. The giveaway is over and the Rafflecopter entry device has been removed and it had 11,034 entries. See Giveaway winners.
Go Ahead and PIN Pepperoni Chips and Pizza Dip!
Find all our yummy recipes HERE!