The Chief Blonde’s September Specialty Food Favorites
The Chief Blonde at the Jack’s Gourmet Kosher booth at the Fancy Food Show Summer 2016
The Chief Blonde Remarks:
September is over! And here are my Specialty Food Favorites recommendations for the month. We get sent a lot of great specialty foods. Walt and I play guinea pig so you can sample all these fun foods along with us. Also, in late June, we attended the Specialty Food Association Fancy Food Show in NYC 2016. Some of the foods from this video come from the show. Watch the Specialty Food video below to learn about some new foods you might enjoy!
Products featured here include:
- * Mary’s Gone Crackers Super Seed Collection organic, gluten free, non-GMO, vegan, whole grain, kosher, wheat free, dairy free, peanut/nut free $4.99
- Dave’s Killer Bread Organic Fresh, Vegan, GMO Free
- Brownberry 17 Grain & Seeded
- * Nature’s Garden Raspberry Yogurt Pretzels
- * Potlicker Kitchen Vermont Crafted Raspberry Smoked Maple approx. $8
- * Hak’s One Pot Cooking Sauce From Chef Sharone Hakman $3.99
- * Hak’s Super Premium Salad Dressing 8 Varieties Non-GMO and Gluten-Free
- * Jack’s Gourmet Kosher All Beef, No filler, No By-Products, No Artifical Flavors
* Some Products were provided to us for review and will be noted with an *, but trust me, I tell just what I think!
Did you know? Wow, that’s a HUGE number!
Buy these unique specialty foods on Amazon.
Blog Post: This blog post originally had a giveaway for $25. The rafflecopter entry form has been removed and had 7432 entries. See Giveaway winners.