Specialty Food Sunday: Fancy Food Show Summer 2016
Walt and I attended the Fancy Food Show Summer 2016. We will have a series of articles coming out in regards to the show. We hope you enjoy our fun trip and will let us know what fancy food products appeal to you!
Watch the video to see our third feature in the series: Specialty Foods Sunday Fancy Food Show Summer 2016
The Chief Blonde Remarks: This giveaway is sponsored by me so just enter away!
Buy the Fancy Food Show Summer 2016 products mentioned in the video above here (all products marked with * were sent to us.) We give you our honest opinion whether we purchased or it was sent:
- * Tonnino Tuna 7 flavors of gourmet Tuna fillets in olive oil and spring water $6
- * Beecher’s Handmade Cheese Handmade cheese (and Crackers) from Seattle’s Pike Place Market and the Flatiron District in New York Crackers approx. $7
- * Fresh Gourmet Tortilla Chips in Red, White and Blue Fresh Gourmet is the number one brand of croutons and salad toppings sold in the world
- * McCrea’s Candies (Lovely High Gourmet Caramels): $3.95 for 5 Pieces, $54 for 60 pieces.
- * Big League Fruit Shreds (Available at the show but can’t find any infor on them?)
- * Viki’s Foods (great tasting, not too sweet granola) New item: Viki’s Snack Packs
- * Brownie Brittle Award-Winning Brownie Brittle Snacks – For all those brownie lovers who know the best part of a brownie is the crunchy rich chocolate crust. $3.99-$12.99
- * Oatmega Bar, AKA the best-tasting omega protein bar on the planet. Approx. $2/bar
- AlterEcoSF Tried their truffles. http://fave.co/2alAmk8
- * Jody’s Popcorn, Confection and Gifts A must visit while in Virginia Beach! Jody’s Popcorn has the perfect gift for any occasion.
Blog Update: This blog post for Fancy Food Show Summer 2016 orginally had a giveaway for $25 Paypal. The Rafflecopter entry device has been removed and had 6128 entries. See Giveaway Winners.