Genie Bra Full Figure — Does it Really Work for a Well Endowed Woman?
Genie Bra Full Figure Women in XL–Fits Women with 36DDD, 35G, 38D, 38DD, 38DDD, 40B, 40C, 40D, 42A, 42B. Left side shown with provided optional padding, right side shown without.
The Chief Blonde Remarks: The Hunt for the PerfectBra…does it ever stop? I am into my 50s and I am still seeking it. Every woman needs a great bra to wear with t-shirts, one to wear during sport occasions, one to wear while around the house, one to wear with strapless dresses or spaghetti straps, etc. Does this bra exist all in one single bra? I would argue NO!
Bra issues for a Full Figured Woman
There are many bras issues, especially for full figured woman. Here’s some of issues that full figured women struggle with:
- Not being able to find their bra size in a store
- Bulging out over the top and sides of a bra
- Finding a bra that supports your massive rack
- Straps digging into your shoulders from the weight of your breasts
- Having to wear a bra extender because you bra doesn’t fit after several washings
- Bra is too low and breasts fall out and peek out over top of clothing
- Bra is too high and bra peeks out over top of clothing
- Bra underwire is ANNOYING beyond belief
- Bras without underwire leave you sagging and exhausted by the end of day
- Need to wear a bra to bed but all are too restricting
Genie Bra Full Figure — The experience of a well endowed woman
We all have our bra issues, but being a well endowed woman, I can assure you the bra search and wearing elements only get tougher as you age. Your once perky and full breasts become exceedingly difficult to manage and menopause just exacerbates the WHOLE process because your breasts just get heavier (and bigger, and droopy, and…well you get it). So how does the Genie Bra..that bra that you have seen on TV..a million times..work for a full figures and/or menopausal woman? Here the many advantages of the Genie Bra full figure that I saw:
- Great around the house bra
- Straps are very comfortable and don’t dig
- Band expands throughout the day as you often do, with no rolling
- No wires or hooks to dig into your body
- No bulges under clothes, and no lines on my body
- Optional slip-in pads to add coverage and provide support
- Comfortable enough to wear to bed
As far as support, this isn’t a bra I would wear for sports as a full figured woman, it’s supportive but not that intense. It looks very nice under a t-shirt. By the end of the day, I did experience fatigue in the Genie bra (as I do in many others) but only when out and about. In the house, this bra was perfect. It’s also quite comfortable to wear to bed, which is an aspect I loved the most and have never experienced before! So I was thrilled.
Watch this Genie Bra Video to see many of the advantages of Various Bra and Cup Sizes of Women
Get connected with Genie Bra and see if they are right for you!
Psst! Genie Bra has Leggings too!
A great representation of how Slim and Tone Leggings can help Women over 45!
I also got to try Slim and Tone Leggings. These are high waisted leggings that just suck it all in and take away that muffin top. So many of my leggings roll at the waist and make me look bulgy..Don’t yours? Wouldn’t you love your leggings to make you look “Hot” but act like shapewear. That’s exactly what Slim and Tone Leggings do!
Watch this Video of Slim and Tone Leggings to get an idea of how great they can work for you!
Blog Note: I wrote this review while participating in a Blog Tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Genie Bra and received products to facilitate my post and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”