Holiday Bridal Shower Cleaning, Easier with multi-use Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
Gold and Silver Holiday Bridal Shower –My Sister-in-Law, a Master Decorator worked Magic
Holiday Bridal Shower Cleaning — Preparing with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
We had a lovely Bridal Shower this weekend for my son and his fiance! Everyone had so much fun. Our theme was a Gold and Silver Holiday Bridal Shower. Of course, the decorating is only half of a Bridal Shower. You also must do a lot of cleaning upfront and after the party. Arm & Hammer Baking soda can be a huge help with all your cleaning tasks. It’s a wonderful gentle cleaner and at around $1.00 a box, you can’t go wrong!
That’s my son and his fiance in the background when they were just two!
Arm & Hammer Pre-Holiday Party Cleaning Tips:
1. When preparing your food, clean your food prep areas with Arm & Hammer. Just sprinkle Arm & Hammer on a damp cloth, wipe surfaces clean, rinse and dry. Great for counters and cutting boards.
2. Wash up those Fruit and Vegetables. Are you using lemon, limes or oranges in your punch? Are you combining cucumbers, tomatoes, or peppers in your salad? Make sure to wash them the food-safe way with Arm & Hammer baking soda. Sprinkle some baking soda on a clean damp sponge, scrub and rinse. Special TIP! For softer skinned vegetables, sprinkle baking soda in a bowl of water, agitate and rinse. I am always worried about citrus, so this tip really worked for the punch I made.
3. Clean up Grandma’s Silver. Are you using a precious family silver tray or Grandma’s sterling tea set for your shower or holiday party? Use Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to clean it back to it’s lovely shine. Make a natural cleaning paste with three parts ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda to one part water. Rub onto the silver with a clean cloth or sponge. Rinse thoroughly and dry for shining sterling and silver-plate serving pieces. I can’t tell you how helpful this tip is to make your silverware shine.
Arm & Hammer POST-Holiday Party Cleaning Tips:
1. Put a new Baking Soda in the Fridge. One of the most well known tips for Arm & Hammer Baking Soda is to keep a box of baking sode in the refrigerator to absorb odors. One of the most joked about parts about baking soda is “Am I supposed to change the baking soda in the refrigerator?” Yes, it is recommended to keep your fridge fresh to change it once a month. After a party, with all those garlic and onion smells and leftovers is the perfect time to execute the “Replace the Baking Soda” task!
2. Dump your OLD box of Baking Soda down the Drain. When you replace the baking soda in your fridge, dump the old box down your kitchen drain. After washing all those party and cooking dishes, it’s going to need a refresh! This is my personal favorite tip!
3. Clean your Stainless. Use the same technique from you used to clean your counters to clean up your stainless steel appliances. Just sprinkle Arm & Hammer Baking Soda on a damp cloth, wipe surfaces clean, rinse and dry.
4. Take care of Yourself! —Sure Arm & Hammer Baking Soda is great for cleaning before and after a party but did you realize that it’s great for personal pampering as well? After preparing and cleaning up from Holiday parties:
- Add 1/4 cup baking soda to a soothing bath to make your skin silky
- Use a small amount of baking soda mixed with your shampoo to reduce hair product buildup and get your locks shiny. Make sure to rinse thoroughly.
- Relax those tired feet. Blend 2 Tbs baking soda in warm water and soak!
Get more Holiday Bridal Shower Baking Soda Cleaning Tips
Women over 45– Need more great Arm & Hammer Baking Soda tips? Want to save yourself money on all those expensive cleaners? Visit http://www.armandhammer.com/
“I wrote this review while participating in an Blog Tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Arm & Hammer and received product samples to facilitate my post and a promotional item to thank me for participating.”