Need a Manual for your Old Singer (or White) Sewing Machine? Want it Free? Here’s how!
NEED A SINGER SEWING MACHINE MANUAL FREE or at a small cost?
1) Go to www.singerco.com. From the “Customer Support” drop down menu, select “Instruction Manuals” or go to the Bottom and click on instruction Manuals or go directly to this link: http://www.singerco.com/accessories/manuals.html
UPDATE 09/2011: Apparently they figured out they could make a buck here, so now they charge $15.00 for the manuals)
2) To find your particular manual, you must know your model number. (For a White–type in a W then the model Number)
3) If you need to find your Machines model number you can use this helpful guide here for Singers at least–it may work on Whites as well: http://www.singerco.com/support/model_number.html This is really quite helpful.
4) Once you have entered your model #, Click on “Search”.
5) My manual was available for free to print in pdf format–all 28 pages and TOTALLY FREE!
Blog Update: 09/2011 It appears they have started charging for these manuals…but hey…where else are you going to find them?
Want to thank me for saving you oodles of time and money? Stumble this Post! Comment below and put your email into my feedburner and accept the email verification when it comes!
A Blonde will always know how to save money so she can spend it at the Salon–oh YEA!
Category: Free Instruction Manuals