What is the difference between KN95 Masks and Cloth Masks ? In this post, I will be explain the superiority of KN95 masks to cloth. After reading this article, it is my hope you will understand that wearing a KN95 may mean sacrificing a bit of style…but what you get in return is the confidence that you’re doing your part in helping protect yourself and others while using a KN95 mask. Also, make sure to visit Clean Med Supply For KN95 masks for all your KN95 needs and then enter to win one of (5) KN95 10 pack masks bundles.
Today’s discussion, What is the difference between KN95 Masks and Cloth Masks, is brought to you by Clean Med Supply and The Motherhood. All opinions are my own. Also, please no negativity. If you don’t support mask wearing, just scroll on by.
What is a KN95 Mask?
A good place to start is to explain what a KN95 mask is. Medical-grade Clean Med Supply KN95 filter masks reduce risk of infection via high-percentage particle filtration. Each mask is lab-tested and certified from Clean Med Supply’s CDC-supported overseas manufacturers. Filters 95.99% of bacteria, dust, chemicals, particles, pollen, and smoke.
KN95 masks are rated to capture 95% of tiny particles (0.3 micron particles). For reference, a human hair is 70 microns in diameter while bacteria and viruses are between 0.2 microns and 3.0 microns in size.
What is the difference between KN95 Masks and Cloth Masks?
- While they may not be as fashionable as the seemingly endless styles of cloth masks, KN95 masks are vastly safer and are considered to be among the most protective masks available by the CDC and FDA.
- Unlike cloth and bandana masks, KN95s are NOISH and FDA cleared due to their Tri-layer Protection. Individual Hydrophilic, Filtering, and Hydrophobic layers offer superior protection that normal cloth masks can’t contend with.
- KN95 masks are certified to block 95% of particles and unlike cloth masks, water/droplets cannot
pass through them.
- KN95 masks are disposable but can safely be reused several times.
○ Cloth masks need to be washed every day (and most people unfortunately don’t do that),
so the limited protection they offer can actually get worse over time.
About Clean Med Supply KN95 Masks:
In facing a global pandemic, Clean Med Supply knows that wearing facial covering is critical in slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus. After learning that typical cloth masks were significantly less effective in protecting the wearer and those around them, Clean Med Supply was established to provide the public with top-quality protection in KN95 masks.
Clean Med Supply is an American company with connections to global manufacturers and
distributors. They have streamlined their fulfillment centers to provide rapid service so their
products can reach their customers intact and on time.
Watch this informative video to better understand what is the difference between KN95 Masks and Cloth Masks.
Prepare a Car Kit to keep you and yours protected
What I keep in my car kit:
- Clean Med Supply KN95 mask (2)
- Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitizer wipes and gel
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Gloves (Nitrile Diposable)
- Mask extender (so I can hook mask in back of my head instead of over my ears)
Buy KN95 masks at Clean Med Supply