Pre Summer Fancy Food Show 2017
I can’t wait to attend the Fancy Food Show, New YORK Summer 2017 by the Specialty Food Association. Here’s some pre-show review products highlighted in this video:
All products in this video were sent to me as review units. Nevertheless, I am sent many products, these are the ones I recommend from the many reviewed. All products are linked and most are available at your local specialty food store.
1. MELT Organic — Coconut Spread, Butter Alternative. Distinct Coconut Flavor. Only Organic (video says available in Non-organic but that’s incorrect), Dairy Free, Soy Free, Hight in Omega 3, Buttery Spread, Non-GMO verified. Comes in sticks for baking. My Opinion: I loved the coconut taste. $4.47 Each on Amazon http://fave.co/2rUfXy1
2. Nona Lim Soup Cups — Clean and non-inflamatory. Non-GMO, Gluten free, Diary Free, No perservatives, BPA free, Microwave safe in a container that has a sippy cup lid. 2015 Gold Sofi winner (highest award for the Fancy Food show). My opinion: Don’t care for bone broths. Did really like the tomato basil and the carrot and ginger. http://fave.co/2rUMC6y
3. ips All Natural — (not Ipsy chips as called in the video) The Protein snack 6 g of protein/bag (equivalent to one egg or 20 almonds), 1 oz bag 130 Calories. Flavors: Sea Salt & Black pepper, barbecue, cinnamon, white cheddar. Gluten free, non GMO corn, no artificial colors, flavors or persatives. 1/2 fat of fried potato chips. My Opinion: Great tasting chip with a side benefit of proteing. http://fave.co/2stNKeM
4. Ines Rosales Olive Oil Tortas – USA — Product of Spain. Sweet Olive Oil Tortas. Flavors: Original, almond, seville orange, cinnamon, rosemary & Thyme, sesame and sea salt. Product can be heated. All natural, artisan. Now available in US. Newest products: Citrus Crumble Cake, Cinnamon cookies. My Opinion: Highly recommend the Sweet Olive Tortas in every flaver. $7.45 on Amazon http://fave.co/2stJI5Q
5. Pereg Gourmet Natural Foods — Gluten Free Flours. Varieties include: Banana Flour, Quinoa Flour, Almond Flour, Buckwheat Flour, Chickpea Flour, and Coconut Flour. 100% Natural, Non-dairy, certified Kosher. 16 oz resealable bags. Each package has a recipe on the back and more recipes on the website. My opinion: the Banana flour made a wonderful chocolate cake that my gluten-free friend went crazy over.http://fave.co/2rURoRD
6. Wild Planet Foods — Some of the many products available include: Wild Sardines, Wild Albacore, Wild Mackeral fillets, No Lifelines, No Nets, Turtle Safe, Non FAD, No BPA in cans, Non GMO. Tuna is ranked #1 by Greenpeace. My opinion: We took these products to Iceland with us. Traveled well. Superb Taste, Very Fresh taste. The albacore is available at SAM’S. http://fave.co/2rUlV1S
7. Belgian Boys Cookie Butter Mini-cookie Stash — shaped like mustache. 136 calories in the mini-bag. A product of Belgium. Non-GMO, No artificial flavors, color free, Nut free. Make many other products including Stroopwaffles, cookie butter, frozen crepes & Waffles. My Opinion: Tasty little cookie that’s lots of fun for kids and adults. Definitely a European taste. http://fave.co/2stLnsl
8. KingOfPOP.com — Hand crafted gourmet popcorn by the bag or monthly clubs. My opinion: Many different flavors. The Tuxedo Popcorn (white/dark chocolate laced carmel corn) was superb. My father loved the Peanut butter cup. Perfect gift for Father’s day in my opinion. 1 gallon is $19.99 on Amazon or $229/12 months http://fave.co/2rUPMqW
Blog Update: This Specialty Food Picks June 2017 Pre Fancy Food Show Summer 2017 originally contained a giveaway for a $25 Paypal Gift Card. The Rafflecopter entry device has been removed and had 3970 entries. See Giveaway Winners.