DIY Googly Eyes – Fun for kids and adults
Aren’t googly eyes just the most fun, scary and ridiculous form of decoration there is? Anything is funnier with googly eyes! It’s quick to buy them and use them for food decorating, like these great bloody eyeballs and googlie eyes from Celebration by Frey!
Or you can get some edible food markers and use Celebration by Frey and Sixlets decorative candy products and create some of your own!
- Edible Food Markers (I used Wilton)
- Celebration by Frey and Sixlets Decorative candies (various colors and sizes)
- Something to hold the candies in place will drawing on the circle ( I used an inverted egg cup)
- Print out various sized circles to fit your chosen candies
- Use an exacto knife to cut out the inside of the circle
- Place the open hole over the candy.
- Draw a circle with a edible Food marker onto the candy by tracing the edge of the paper cutout.
- Remove cutout template and draw in a half circle for a googly eye. They don't look really great until they are all done.
Also a variation: draw a small pupil on the candy with an edible food marker and let the candy represent the rest of the eye
You know that I have made a lot of different creations with Celebration by Frey and Sixlet candies. Check them all out HERE!
These candies are so easy to decorate with, they add a classy touch to any candy display, cupcake or spooky treat. Celebration by Frey comes in various sizes (gumball, pearl, sixlet, and crumbles), finishes, and a rainbow of colors to satisfy your every decorating fantasy.
Where to Buy Celebration by Frey?
Buy Celebration by Frey and Sixlets at their website. You can also purchase Celebration by Frey and Sixlets decorative candy products at retailers around the country such as Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Wegmans, Meijer and many more!
This is just a small sampling of the Celebration by Frey decorative candies for Halloween