New Years Eve Anniversary Chopped Chicken Salad with Bleu Cheese Dressing
Recipe type: Chicken
- One head Romaine Heart (washed and chopped)
- 10 mini Carrots chopped
- 1 Large cooked Chicken breast finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Layer ½ the chopped Lettuce, carrots, chicken and Parmesan cheese per plate.
- Serve with Bleu Cheese dressing to the side.
This would be a perfect make ahead dish for a larger party anytime during the year.
Recipe by Still Blonde After All These Years at http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2013/01/new-years-eve-anniversary-meals/