50,000+ sq. ft. of Exhibit Space Sells Out in Two Hours
The Chief Blonde at the 2011 CES
Chief Blonde Remarks: When the Chief Blonde and her Technical Editor hit the CES floor on opening day, the first area they hit is the iLounge Pavilion. While the area does feature many Apple related products (as you may know, Apple does not attend the International CES but has it own event, MacWorld 2011), it also highlights many gadgets that work across all the whole tablet/smart phone/mp3 platforms. I love this part of the show! For 50,000+ sq feet of space to sell out in 2 hours…you have to know this is HOT part of the show.
Want to know more about the 2012 CES show, go to http://www.cesweb.org/ Need information on booking space, go to www.CE.org
See 2011 Consumer Electronic Show CES and 2012 Consumer Electronic Show CES on our blog for more great articles!
The 2012 International CES will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Las Vegas Convention Center on Jan. 10-13, 2012.
If you can possibly attend–You should!
See all our posts from the 2011 CES Show.
See all our posts from the 2012 CES Show
Here’s just some of the facts and figures from the 2011 International CES!
- More than 2,700 technology companies across global industries dazzled attendees at the 2011 International CES®
- 30,000 international attendees
- 22 top CEOs participating in keynote Speeches
- 2011 CES is the world’s largest consumer technology tradeshow
- Preliminary attendance figures indicate more than 140,000 industry professionals attended the 2011 International CES
- Major technology trends emerged from the CES show floor including the launch of more than 80 tablets, wireless 4G LTE, connected TV technologies, smart appliances – featured for the first time in show history – and electric vehicles.
- Ford’s Alan Mulally unveiled the company’s first electric car at the 2011 International CES with its Ford Focus Electric.
- The 2011 International CES conference program consisted of 250 sessions featuring 900 speakers.
- Still Blonde after all these YEARS–THE blog for Women over 45–attended the show and reported heavily on its content in her 2011 Consumer Electronic Show Posts
The 2012 CES will be held in Las Vegas on January 10-13, 2012.