Pre Summer Fancy Food Show 2017
I can’t wait to attend the Fancy Food Show, New YORK Summer 2017 by the Specialty Food Association. Here’s some pre-show review products highlighted in this video:
All products in this video were sent to me as review units. Nevertheless, I am sent many products, these are the ones I recommend from the many reviewed. All products are linked and most are available at your local specialty food store.
1. MELT Organic — Coconut Spread, Butter Alternative. Distinct Coconut Flavor. Only Organic (video says available in Non-organic but that’s incorrect), Dairy Free, Soy Free, Hight in Omega 3, Buttery Spread, Non-GMO verified. Comes in sticks for baking. My Opinion: I loved the coconut taste. $4.47 Each on Amazon http://fave.co/2rUfXy1
2. Nona Lim Soup Cups — Clean and non-inflamatory. Non-GMO, Gluten free, Diary Free, No perservatives, BPA free, Microwave safe in a container that has a sippy cup lid. 2015 Gold Sofi winner (highest award for the Fancy Food show). My opinion: Don’t care for bone broths. Did really like the tomato basil and the carrot and ginger. http://fave.co/2rUMC6y
3. ips All Natural — (not Ipsy chips as called in the video) The Protein snack 6 g of protein/bag (equivalent to one egg or 20 almonds), 1 oz bag 130 Calories. Flavors: Sea Salt & Black pepper, barbecue, cinnamon, white cheddar. Gluten free, non GMO corn, no artificial colors, flavors or persatives. 1/2 fat of fried potato chips. My Opinion: Great tasting chip with a side benefit of proteing. http://fave.co/2stNKeM
4. Ines Rosales Olive Oil Tortas – USA — Product of Spain. Sweet Olive Oil Tortas. Flavors: Original, almond, seville orange, cinnamon, rosemary & Thyme, sesame and sea salt. Product can be heated. All natural, artisan. Now available in US. Newest products: Citrus Crumble Cake, Cinnamon cookies. My Opinion: Highly recommend the Sweet Olive Tortas in every flaver. $7.45 on Amazon http://fave.co/2stJI5Q
5. Pereg Gourmet Natural Foods — Gluten Free Flours. Varieties include: Banana Flour, Quinoa Flour, Almond Flour, Buckwheat Flour, Chickpea Flour, and Coconut Flour. 100% Natural, Non-dairy, certified Kosher. 16 oz resealable bags. Each package has a recipe on the back and more recipes on the website. My opinion: the Banana flour made a wonderful chocolate cake that my gluten-free friend went crazy over.http://fave.co/2rURoRD
6. Wild Planet Foods — Some of the many products available include: Wild Sardines, Wild Albacore, Wild Mackeral fillets, No Lifelines, No Nets, Turtle Safe, Non FAD, No BPA in cans, Non GMO. Tuna is ranked #1 by Greenpeace. My opinion: We took these products to Iceland with us. Traveled well. Superb Taste, Very Fresh taste. The albacore is available at SAM’S. http://fave.co/2rUlV1S
7. Belgian Boys Cookie Butter Mini-cookie Stash — shaped like mustache. 136 calories in the mini-bag. A product of Belgium. Non-GMO, No artificial flavors, color free, Nut free. Make many other products including Stroopwaffles, cookie butter, frozen crepes & Waffles. My Opinion: Tasty little cookie that’s lots of fun for kids and adults. Definitely a European taste. http://fave.co/2stLnsl
8. KingOfPOP.com — Hand crafted gourmet popcorn by the bag or monthly clubs. My opinion: Many different flavors. The Tuxedo Popcorn (white/dark chocolate laced carmel corn) was superb. My father loved the Peanut butter cup. Perfect gift for Father’s day in my opinion. 1 gallon is $19.99 on Amazon or $229/12 months http://fave.co/2rUPMqW
Can’t Wait to Win it?
Giveaway runs until 6-30-2017, 11:59 PM EST, 18 years and older, US only
One winner will take home a $25 Paypal Gift Card.
This Pre Fancy Food Show Summer 2017 giveaway is exclusively hosted on our blog, so only those who enter here will win.
Be sure to return every day for all the DAILY entries
<<<Click here to enter to win the Grand Prize, hosted by MamatheFox, valued at over $200! Grand Prize : (1) Personalized book from I See Me! (up to a $40 value), (1) Cubbie Lee Wooden Block Set ($27 value), (1) Sleep ZZZ Pillow ($50 value), (1) pair of shoes from MomoBaby (up to a $54 value), (1) pair of children’s boots from Oakiwear ($25 value), winners choice of (1) onesie or toddler tee from Deep Dive Threads (up to a$20 value). Thanks to MamatheFox, The Kids Did It & The Mommy Island for hosting the Lots for Tots Giveaway Hop. Now that you have entered our giveaway keep hopping to all the other giveaways on these fine blogs!
MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.
Visit all our Specialty Food Posts.