Whip up some French Bread Pizza Quick
- French Bread or Bread Rolls
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese/Pizza Cheese Mix
- Favorite Pizza Toppings
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare baking pan by spraying with cooking spray or covering in aluminum foil.
- Slice bread so that a flat top is created.
- Cover the tops of the sliced bread with pizza sauce, followed by the mozzarella cheese and then your favorite pizza toppings.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the toppings. The additon of the Parmesan makes sure the other toppings stay in place while baking.
- Place in over for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the bread is crispy.
When I was growing up, we had pizza every week (sometimes more!). My brother is a very picky eater, and it’s one of the only things he will eat— as well as his favorite. It has become one of my favorite meals, and I too now crave it like crazy sometimes.
Whenever I am craving pizza, it always seems to be at a time when I just don’t have the energy to make it from scratch, as my father always did growing up and still does. This is why delivery pizza is genius!
Yet, making pizza at home is so much cheaper, and always tastes so much better. This recipe calls for bread that you probably already have in your kitchen; making it is so easy and takes way less time than delivery!
Find lots of fun Pizza related items by checking Amazon’s Pizza selection. Some of the items will make you laugh!
This post originally had a giveaway attached. See Giveaway winners.