Ummm YES! I did say Kahlua FUDGE Brownies…
Kahlua? Fudge? Brownies? Salted Caramel? Frosting?
STOP RIGHT THERE! Some people are always taking medicine and using fancy devices when they are down or feeling under the weather. Me? I go for Kahlua Fudge Brownies with Salted Caramel Hazelnut Frosting to give me a pick-me-up. Why not? The name just says “Sun and Fun” and what could be better for brightening your day.
Here’s the recipe for Kahlua Fudge Brownies with Salted Caramel Hazelnut Frosting and then check out our fun giveaway at the end!
- • Box of Fudge Brownie Mix (+ all ingredients listed on the box of brownies mix)
- • ½ cup of Kahlua or ½ cup of Bailey’s Espresso Crème
- • Jif Salted Caramel Hazelnut Spread
- • Non-stick Baking Spray
- Preheat oven as directed on box mix.
- Spray baking pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on box mix, and add ½ cup of Kahlua or Bailey’s Espresso Crème to the mixture.
- Once thoroughly mixed, pour into sprayed baking pan.
- Bake brownies as directed on box mix.
- Once brownies are cooked and have cooled, cut into squares.
- Frost brownie squares with Salted Caramel Hazelnut Spread.
Update: This blog post originally contained a giveaway for a $25 Amazon card. The Giveaway is over and the Rafflecopter entry device has been removed, it had 7839 entries. See Giveaway winners.