LikeThat Style App — Instant results so you can wear just what you want!
Mind Blowing LikeThat Style App– A style app that finds your styles
JustVisual contacted me about reviewing their new LikeThat Style App via a sponsored post. I said SURE! I have an opinion about everything…especially when it comes to style.
LikeThat Style is a new fashion app but unlike any other I have ever tried. I found it easy to take a picture of an article of clothing or use one from offline or from a store wishlist. Once I knew what I was searching for, I was able to find that piece or similar items in a SNAP! Once you download the app, it takes 20 seconds max to find clothing styles that you love.
Uses for LikeThat Style App
Once I started using LikeThat Style App, my mind begin to race. I started to imagine all the different ways I could use the app.
- Hunting down vintage pieces or vintage inspired pieces. I have this great buckskin fringe coat from the 1950’s. I wanted to see if the app could find something similar. My coat is on the left and the similar one found is on the right.
- Finding shoes similar to ones I have found on Pinterest
- Finding jewelry similar to things I find on Instagram. The jewelry I want is on left and just 4 of the hundred suggestions the LikeThat App delivered when I searched are on the right.
Key Features of LikeThat Style App include:
- Access to over 8 million women’s fashion styles from thousands of merchants
- Ability to explore and find clothing at better shapes, colors, sizes and prices
- Find fashion pieces you love using any picture – from your phone, from a catalog or favorite screenshots
And it’s FREEEEEEE!!
Where to Get the LikeThat Style App
LikeThat Style app is a free mobile app and is available at both the
>>>Apple App Store and Google Play <<<
If you think the LikeThat Style app is fun…
LikeThat Style is the fifth app in the LikeThat Suite from JustVisual, following LikeThat Garden, LikeThat Meme, LikeThat Pets and LikeThat Décor. The LikeThat family of products has become organically popular with consumers – now being used by over a half a million users. I just downloaded the LikeThat Décor app too…these are going to be fantatic apps whenever I go shopping or see something I want to buy but can’t quite find the right piece. Follow all the news on Facebook as well.
How would you use LikeThat Style app?