Sweetworks Candy for Spring and Easter YUM!
Sweetworks sent us over some great samples to review and boy, do we have a treat for you! Sweetworks is a candy and chocolate manufacturer serving consumers, fundraisers, retailers, distributors, and vending machine operators worldwide. The goal of SweetWorks is to give customers rich quality products and great customer service, while striving to make the best even better. Take a peek at the Sweetworks website to see all their great products.
I can attest to how much fun Sweetworks candies are to when baking. Just take a look at that gorgeous cupcake I made above! Sweetworks also sponsored our December Flashing Santas this year and we featured different Sweetworks products each day.
I am so excited to be partnering with Sweetworks to present two fabulous Easter candy prize packs for our readers! I will be receiving a similar package and can’t wait to see all the Easter goodies. Sweetworks has generously offered $120 in candy for the first day of Blog Pop! TWO prize packs ($60 Each) containing all of this fun candy:
- Shimmer Pink Gumballs Peg Bag
- Shimmer Lime Green Pearls Peg Pouch
- 3.5 oz. Foiled Solid Milk Chocolate Eggs Bag
- Shimmer Spring Mix Sixlets Jar
- 3 oz. Semi-Solid Foiled Rabbit
- Semi-Solid Milk Chocolate Assortment
- Shimmer Lavender Sixlets Peg Bag
- Sweetworks Ovation Mint Sticks
- 3.5 oz. Foiled Semi-Solid Milk Chocolate Chick
- Foiled Solid Dark Eggs
- Shimmer Powder Blue Sixlets Peg Pouch
- 2 oz. Solid Milk Chocolate Rabbit
- Sixlets Pastel Laydown Bag
- Shimmer Spring Mix Pearls Jar
- Ovation Milk Raspberry Break-A-Part
- Shimmer Lavender Sixlets Peg Pouch
- Shimmer Spring Mix Sixlets Peg Bag
Woo hoo! Now that is a fun assortment of Easter candy!
UPDATE: Giveaway is OVER. The Rafflecopter Entry Device has been removed. The Giveaway had 7513 Winners. See Giveaway WINNERS.